PDA

View Full Version : Two words that can get everyone fired up

SharkHart
04-15-2015, 09:46 AM
2 WORDS= JOHNNY BUCKTAILS :d:devil: :eek: Lets hope those new Regs kick in before that little turd and the Raritan Bay clam Boat bite gets going, which shouldn't be long.

finchaser
04-15-2015, 11:44 AM
Yeah Fisher Price his mentor is already crying the bunker are in the bay and he can't get a fish

fishinmission78
04-15-2015, 03:47 PM
Yeah Fisher Price his mentor is already crying the bunker are in the bay and he can't get a fish

Idon't know him personally cause I don't fish up there but I think the whole society of meatmen lives up there.
They live in caves, they beat their wives if they dont listen, and they scractch their balls twice a day to shake the fromunda cheese off.
If you can't be happy with one fish and need to beat your chest about how many you caught, or how big they are its cause your peepee is either small or crooked.
Did you ever see a oic of jbucktails? Hes skinny and bony nose, you know that kid isn't getting laid. Thats all he can do is fish and hoist the dead slabs o meat

cowherder
04-15-2015, 04:20 PM
Idon't know him personally cause I don't fish up there but I think the whole society of meatmen lives up there.
They live in caves, they beat their wives if they dont listen, and they scractch their balls twice a day to shake the fromunda cheese off.

:clapping::clapping:Haha ROFLMAO!!!!! This is priceless! I wish someone could photoshop that! Funny stuff dude!

hookset
04-15-2015, 11:08 PM
2 WORDS= JOHNNY BUCKTAILS :d:devil: :eek: Lets hope those new Regs kick in before that little turd and the Raritan Bay clam Boat bite gets going, which shouldn't be long.

No offense I agree with you. This is the same old same old bag of elephant crap he is selling. Most kids his age at least try to be aware of how bad the striper population is suffering. Anyone who is older knows it. Here you have a punk snot nosed kid catching and keeping a lot of big bass. He and his gay supporters think it's because of the jealousy. They are too arrogant to see the bass can't handle that kind of pounding. They only care about the payments on that fancy regulator of his. It's obvious he is setting up to run a charter business in the near future.
Simple equation - fancy boat payments = need for charter revenue= lets kill bass and lay the meat on the dock to show others what a great charter they would have if they hired us.
My .02 only.

buckethead
04-16-2015, 09:41 AM
I didn't want to get involved in this as I don't like to bash someone else on the internet. I will say that in my experience the striped bass numbers are at an all time low. No one I know who has been fishing for any amount of time would dispute that. If someone were to say differently I would have to question their motives.

We are closer now than any time since to a collapse of the fishery. The conditions almost mirror what they were back in the early 80's. I cannot predict when the fishery will collapse or if it will with the current measures. No one can. I can state as someone who has lived through the moratorium that I feel we are very close to it collapsing.

I wish more folks would understand and come to know that.

SharkHart
04-16-2015, 11:37 AM
It is fun bashing the abusers :d But seriously it seems lots of people have called out people like this and having a spot light on you suddenly makes its tougher for the behaviors to continue

jigfreak
04-16-2015, 02:28 PM
^^^^^ No worries Im on board with it. Those meatmen take more bass than anyone else. I was reading something the other day where a capt said " a rod and reel cannot hurt a fishery" Bullshi#. The rod and reel cooler fillers are killing the striper fishery. Plain and simple they are stupid a-holes. sharkhart if you want to continue to bash to shame them count me in.

surfstix1963
04-17-2015, 06:05 AM
A million or so rod and reels will kill the fishery as we are currently seeing.Business men are blind until the paycheck stops.

^^^^^ No worries Im on board with it. Those meatmen take more bass than anyone else. I was reading something the other day where a capt said " a rod and reel cannot hurt a fishery" Bullshi#. The rod and reel cooler fillers are killing the striper fishery. Plain and simple they are stupid a-holes. sharkhart if you want to continue to bash to shame them count me in.

Monty
04-17-2015, 06:51 AM

Agree 100%. Like Finchaser said, Fisher Price is a perfect example of a greedy self thinking self minded individual who is out there to kill as many bass as he can until there are no more. This "captain" sets a perfect example for other meat men. Find, kill "limit Plus", repeat.

Johnny Bucktails is a someone like rip316 (who used to post here, a wanna be bass killer) looks up to. Someone who just kills bass and shoots off with his mouth all kinds of bull. He is your typical anti-sportsman, an example of everything that wrong with some types of fisherman.

surfstix1963
04-18-2015, 02:51 AM
Well everyone have a great year,I'm packing my stuff and currently trying to cut a deal for a house in North Carolina near the Cape Fear River.I'll miss my Long Island fishing I've called home for 30 or so years but that's about it.After losing 3 parents in 10 months,insane taxes,crappy winters it is time for a fresh start for me and the wife.I don't know too much about NC fishing but I guess I'll find my way.

jigfreak
04-18-2015, 08:06 AM
^^^^Good luck on the new location. Have enjoyed your posts and thoughts over the years. The Red drum down there get pretty big if you still want to fish. Some of them up to 30lb range.

jigfreak
04-18-2015, 08:09 AM
Agree 100%. Like Finchaser said, Fisher Price is a perfect example of a greedy self thinking self minded individual who is out there to kill as many bass as he can until there are no more. This "captain" sets a perfect example for other meat men. Find, kill "limit Plus", repeat.

Johnny Bucktails is a someone like rip316 (who used to post here, a wanna be bass killer) looks up to. Someone who just kills bass and shoots off with his mouth all kinds of bull. He is your typical anti-sportsman, an example of everything that wrong with some types of fisherman.

Yessir the meat men are already out there chatting it up. Fisher price was out the other day and reported over 30 fish with only one keeper. Kind of makes you feel bad for the poor charter that paid over 600 and could only bring one bass home. Boo Hoo.

finchaser
04-18-2015, 07:52 PM
Here we go

April 16th 2015 Bass report (40 pounder) -Johnny Bucktails Nice to be back on the water after a long winter. Many changes have been made, the parker has been sold and the new ride will be here within a few weeks. Thank god i have a lot of friends with boats who have been helping me not go crazy. On april 16th i made a trip with Matt on his boat which he currently has in browns. We left around 6pm and fished into the night. We netted bunker and off we went. We always have a positive attitude but what happened that night is something that could not have been anticipated. Within just a few hours we landed 20 keeper bass up to ...wait for it... 40+ pounds. Yes 40 pounds, which was caught by the Uragian Fly himself, Matt Calabria. This was truly another night that neither of us will ever forget. I also have a bunch of video footage that i am currently putting together. I will post on here when it is complete, i just wanted to get this report out. I have been very busy and finally got the chance to post this. The fish are here, go get em.

Tight lines- Johnny Bucktails

hookedonbass
04-18-2015, 11:22 PM
Here we go

April 16th 2015 Bass report (40 pounder) -Johnny Bucktails Within just a few hours we landed 20 keeper bass up to ...wait for it... 40+ pounds. Yes 40 pounds, which was caught by the Uragian Fly himself, Matt Calabria. This was truly another night that neither of us will ever forget.

Correct me if I am wrong. Isn't every trip "another night that neither of us will forget.":rolleyes:
My friend knows him and where he fishes.
Stop the presses! The big bass are near old orchard shoals because that is one of the only places he fishes for stripers.

dogfish
04-19-2015, 06:52 AM
These are some of the local reported catches in NJ in the last few days:

4/17
We didn't set the world on fire but everbody on board caught at least one fish. Some short shorts, mostly fish that will be slot fish in September. Good fun!

4/17
Caught 2 keepers @ 29" each. And 3 shorts in about 2 hours.

4/18
We ended the day with 6 keepers and 20 something shorts. With our biggest one being 34 inches.

4/18
We ended the day with over 30 fish . We had 6 fish ave over 29 inches.

4/18
Quite a few of the fish that we boated just missed being keepers and the keepers we did boat were nice fish, with over 20 fish that were approximately 27 inches

4/18
Had to wait for the outgoing an managed to box on keeper around 14 lbs on a chunk and miss 4 or 5 others. boxing another keeper and landing around 45 shorts before calling it a day.

4/18
what a great group of guys! Good action with shorts and a handful of keepers.

4/18
Moved to some shallow water and found a few marks. Picked on the Shorts for awhile, all on the outgoing. landed the first keeper of the season

4/18
The biggest fish of the day weighed 13.5 lbs but was not in the pool.
Mostly shorts today, some rats but mostly those 24-27 inchers. Most guys had a few fish and there were lots of missed bites today as well.

4/18
Today's trip had good action with short bass, but keepers were tough to come by. We landed about 40 shorts and 2 keepers. Congrats to Heather for landing her first keeper bass. We also landed our first flounder today.
We were out yesterday afternoon and had no keepers with about 25 shorts (for a 3 man charter).

4/16 Johnny Bucktails

Here we go

April 16th 2015 Bass report (40 pounder) -Johnny Bucktails april 16th i made a trip with Matt on his boat which he currently has in browns. We left around 6pm and fished into the night. Within just a few hours we landed 20 keeper bass up to ...wait for it... 40+ pounds. This was truly another night that neither of us will ever forget.

Don't know the waters where you folks are fishing or what sizes of bass are there as we don't get any decent bass until may. In our waters most will first catch short striped bass and report that. I don't want to take away from the credibility of this young man except to think when everyone else is catching 20 inch fish and you are catching nothing but bigger fish it smells kind of funny.

There was a guy who surfaced briefly on another website.
His name was Hoopster.
All the other folks were catching 24 inch fish every night.
Hoopster was always catcing 24lb stripers no matter what everyone else did.:kooky:

Eventually this Hoopster character was proven to be a fraud. soon vanished never to be seen again.
Maybe this person should be called Johnny Hoopster in stead of Johnny Bucktails.

plugcrazy
04-19-2015, 07:23 AM
There was a guy who surfaced briefly on another website.
His name was Hoopster.
All the other folks were catching 24 inch fish every night.
Hoopster was always catcing 24lb stripers no matter what everyone else did.:kooky:

Eventually this Hoopster character was proven to be a fraud. soon vanished never to be seen again.
Maybe this person should be called Johnny Hoopster in stead of Johnny Bucktails.

Wow I remember him good point. When you compare the catches side by side it does smell kind of fishy!

SharkHart
04-20-2015, 09:42 AM
Hoopster was great, he seemed to find bunker blitz pencil bites and always was ALL ALONE, thats how I knew he was a sham, the clubs always have binoculars on you ;)

Unfortunately it looks like the regs won't kick in until May and they will probably not police it out of confunsion until June so they are basically nothing for the Spring.

the Johnny Bucktail camp posted release videos, but in one shot you can see fish in the box so to combat the negative backlash he considers the ones you release after you limit out as conservation??

baitstealer
05-17-2015, 10:04 PM
the Johnny Bucktail camp posted release videos, but in one shot you can see fish in the box so to combat the negative backlash he considers the ones you release after you limit out as conservation??

What I don't understand is he comes on the scene and catches all these 30 and 40 pound stripers. The fishing is epic or so he says. Then you don't hear a peep out of him for 3 weeks at a time. I don't know a lot about the raritan bay strippers. I read here and other places that they are still catching a few. and a lot of them are spawning now. If that is true why isn't he out there catching them if he is so good? Correct me if I am wrong. If you are that good you should be able to at least catch some stripers every week you are out there. Or is that a wrong way of thinking?