PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

robmedina
04-20-2015, 06:46 AM
I said it last year and I will say it again. Thank you Dark Skies for doing this forum. And thanks to the members. You guys are the only normal people in NJ!

wish4fish
04-20-2015, 10:29 AM
dude if u think we r normal u have been fooled lol! and rich is the biggest nut around. we have so many stories did u hear the one where he ate the sandwich was sitting in the bottom of the cooler wit clams and had diarrea for 2 days. and another time he took me digging for worms in one of his worm spots.we both sunk in up to our knees in black mud on the way out there. yeah thats normal right?:kooky:

nitestrikes
04-20-2015, 11:01 AM
I enjoy these forums as well. Good job Dark and company. Some of the most informative and detailed responses out there. The members here know how to say thank you. This is a big plus and seems to be a lost part of simple courtesies today. That's why I don't mind sharing my knowledge as well.

clamchucker
04-20-2015, 11:48 AM
I feel the same way. I don't have the energy nowadays that I used to have. Spending a lot of time with my grandkids. dark skies thank you for your activism and all you do. I am glad to share here because forums here somehow seem different from some of the others.

surferman
04-20-2015, 06:35 PM
x2 thanks dark and pebbles, finchaser, clamchucker and all you other guys. rob always enjoy your delaware reports and the kayak stuff too. Hope your year is a good one!

hookset
04-20-2015, 10:32 PM
x3 and thanks for letting us keep the meatmen thread ds. You must take a lot of flak for that. Kudos for not censoring.

robmedina
04-21-2015, 06:35 AM
did u hear the one where he ate the sandwich was sitting in the bottom of the cooler wit clams and had diarrea for 2 days. and another time he took me digging for worms in one of his worm spots.we both sunk in up to our knees in black mud on the way out there. yeah thats normal right?:kooky: I spit my coffee out! :ROFLMAO

I will take this over pretentious any day!

jigfreak
04-21-2015, 09:54 AM
Like this site too. Better than the comedy channel. Miss the fights between dark and finchaser though. Can I put in a request?:lookhappy:

ledhead36
04-21-2015, 04:16 PM
I spit my coffee out! :ROFLMAO

I will take this over pretentious any day!

There are plenty more where that came from. Rich is so far from pretentious. Odious some times for sure, and he drinks too much coffee. . We like to remind him when he fished bait all the time. He is a true master-baiter. ROFL.
Still he would give you the shirt of his back. there were times when everyone was out of bait and he magically shows up with a few bags of clams. His bait connections are more extensive than someone else's pot connection. Overall good guy and generous. We bust his balls to keep his head on the ground.
the rumors about him being half crazy and smelling like a sewer do have some truth to them. I say that with all respect.:HappyWave:
I'm already close to being banned here for my last rant about the pigs on the beach.

DarkSkies
04-22-2015, 08:52 AM
the rumors about him being half crazy and smelling like a sewer do have some truth to them. I say that with all respect.:HappyWave:
I'm already close to being banned here for my last rant about the pigs on the beach.

Yessir..it's good to have friends like you to keep me grounded..:kooky:
And SO complimentary....
Don't know how I would ever survive...without those candid and complimentary wishes....:moon: :2flip: :laugh: :clapping:
I can't ban ya pal...you add too much color to the site.....

The guys would mutiny me if I took you or finchaser out of here.....no worries....you're welcome here as long as you want to hang your hat...
Appreciate the kind and unkind words as well..:laugh:..they are all thoroughly enjoyed.....and thanks....:HappyWave:

I said it last year and I will say it again. Thank you Dark Skies for doing this forum. And thanks to the members. You guys are the only normal people in NJ!

Thanks for the kind words...Rob...:HappyWave:
You're a character in your own right....Always enjoy when you tell the stories of your past....and present.....

I want you guys to realize that I just can't be around as much as I used to....
I appreciate so much the fact that for the most part you conduct yourselves like adults....and don't put a burden on me to Admin the site...

I also appreciate the wealth of knowledge that ALL have posted here.....:thumbsup: :learn:
This site would not be anything near the informative source of fishing info, and entertainment...if it were not for the efforts of you people.....

You're right Rob...we all owe a debt of gratitude for the folks who have seen fit to share their knowledge here....:clapping:
I thank you all....and wish you all the best happiness and health.....
You really are a good group....:thumbsup: :HappyWave:

fishinmission78
04-22-2015, 05:06 PM
You're right Rob...we all owe a debt of gratitude for the folks who have seen fit to share their knowledge here....:clapping:
I thank you all....and wish you all the best happiness and health.....
You really are a good group....:thumbsup: :HappyWave:

that's why I am ok with posting here too. You guys really know how to say thank you. Wishing you all tight lines this season.

robmedina
04-23-2015, 08:21 AM
"for the most part you conduct yourselves like adults" LOL, now your just sucking up!

DarkSkies
04-23-2015, 11:30 AM
^Rob...
Shhhhhhhhhh....
(I'll let ya in on something.....It's one of the powerful psychological techniques I use.....
To 'help" people behave themselves......);)

Some of them, like Finchaser...Bababooey......Monty the rabble-rouser and internet troublemaker...... and Ledhead....it doesn't seem to work on...:don't know why::huh:
There is no reining in their rants, proclamations...and general insanity. :laugh: :thumbsup: :HappyWave:
But sometimes it does work, to keep order, when I can't be around.....http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/images/icons/icon3.png

hookset
04-23-2015, 04:14 PM
Some of them, like Finchaser...Bababooey......Monty the rabble-rouser and internet troublemaker...... and Ledhead....it doesn't seem to work on...:don't know why::huh:
There is no reining in their rants, proclamations...and general insanity. :laugh: :thumbsup: :HappyWave:

Speaking of that, that guy finchaser used to post every day here. Lots of rants about obama. Great fishing info and help. Haven't seen his posts in like a week now. Does anyone know if he is all right or not? Or maybe he is just catching and trying to keep it quiet. finchaser wherever you are,. you are missed. Hope you are ok big guy.

DarkSkies
04-24-2015, 08:33 AM
^ Finchaser is in Fla for the week, people....
Chasing bikinis...
Snook....
Redfish...
and good shrimp dinners.....:cool:

I kind of miss him too....
No one is send me ranting texts this week.....:laugh:
Except Monty....still drooling about his future LI homesite.....:kooky: :HappyWave:

buckethead
04-24-2015, 02:02 PM
Tell fin chaser he is missed and we hope he gets some needed rest in florida. thanks dark.

cowherder
04-25-2015, 09:37 AM
X2. Have a good one finchaser. It's too quiet without you and ds arguing!:HappyWave:

albiealert
04-30-2015, 02:04 PM
Wanted to add my .02 I enjoy the fun times on this site as well. I like that you can do it without fighting. That has turned me off from so many of the sites out there. Tight lines guys and thanks for the entertainment.

J Barbosa
04-30-2015, 09:59 PM
There is no way this group is normal. :banghead2:

Monty
05-01-2015, 05:54 AM

The "new normal".:HappyWave:

surferman
05-01-2015, 11:37 AM

The "new normal".:HappyWave:

I agree about as normal as charlie manson lol. Don't get me wrong I like the stuff here. From buying panties from hookers to crapping ettiquette to which porta potty offers the best accomodations to the goofing on each other you never know what you might see next. Its like a 3 ring circus for adults. And ds thank you and your wife for making it all run smooth. Would love to fish with you one day and pick your brains.:HappyWave:

surfrob
05-01-2015, 01:22 PM
wait a minute. DS dragged his wife into this??!??

plugcrazy
05-01-2015, 01:45 PM
x2 thanks dark and pebbles, finchaser, clamchucker and all you other guys. rob always enjoy your delaware reports and the kayak stuff too. Hope your year is a good one!

I think his wifes name is pebbles. They run the site together if I remember correctly.