PDA

View Full Version : New Taco Place on rt 36

ledhead36
04-21-2015, 04:10 PM
Rich if its not ok here please move somewhere else.
Stopped there the other night. This is a brand new business.

They have some awesome homemade tacos and salad. If any of the fishermen like spanish food this place rocks. So new they don't even have a official sign yet. Just a small yellow sign. It's the old bagel place on 36 N.

ledhead36
04-21-2015, 05:36 PM
Check em out. some nice pics to

jigfreak
04-21-2015, 11:14 PM
They make chalupas too?

surfstix1963
04-22-2015, 06:23 AM
If you guys are eating that before fishing you may want one of these.

DarkSkies
04-22-2015, 08:41 AM
^Led, it's ok to post...will have to stop by there...

Surf...Monty sent me something like that as a gag gift, ....like a toilet in a bag...
Was he being thoughtful or trying to send a message? :rolleyes:

(BTW don't put your house on the market just yet....)
I have a willing and psychotic buyer.....Mr Monty...he has totally lost it...;)
Contact him for details...he has fistfuls of cash...for anyone selling a house in LI that is even remotely close to the water....

surfrob
04-22-2015, 09:47 AM
isn't, like, the entire Long Island remotely close to good water? :D

one of my biggest issues with growing older and surf fishing is dealing with issues addressed by that "gag" gift. 'nuf said :scared::devil::HappyWave:

Monty
04-22-2015, 10:00 AM
^Led, it's ok to post...will have to stop by there...

Surf...Monty sent me something like that as a gag gift, ....like a toilet in a bag...
Was he being thoughtful or trying to send a message? :rolleyes:

(BTW don't put your house on the market just yet....)
I have a willing and psychotic buyer.....Mr Monty...he has totally lost it...;)
Contact him for details...he has fistfuls of cash...for anyone selling a house in LI that is even remotely close to the water....

isn't, like, the entire Long Island remotely close to good water? :D

one of my biggest issues with growing older and surf fishing is dealing with issues addressed by that "gag" gift. 'nuf said :scared::devil::HappyWave:

That was no gag gift. :ROFLMAO
Dark, this way when you sleep in the portajohn you can step outside to crap.

cowherder
04-22-2015, 05:22 PM
That was no gag gift. :ROFLMAO
Dark, this way when you sleep in the portajohn you can step outside to crap.

Rumor has it he would rather breathe in the foul stench!
Sorry dark I had to do it!:HappyWave:

surfstix1963
04-23-2015, 05:36 AM
I'm taking offers starting at $399,000 $12,000 ish taxes 15 minutes from Demo 1/2 hr. from Smithspoint depending on traffic about an 1 1/2 from Montauk and you still have Cupsogue and Shinecock in between.Miles of Long Island beaches... Hell I could even throw in some plugs to sweeten the offer LMFAO... you can also have a 35 ft. fifth wheel for an extra $20,000, All I need in NC are some tins and rubber looks like to me no need for 4 0z. plugs anymore I guess I'll hang them on the wall for decorations.

robmedina
04-23-2015, 08:17 AM
they should have a person in a taco suit stand outside waving at people. I would never even see that little yellow sign. food looks good though.

robmedina
04-23-2015, 08:18 AM
I'm taking offers starting at $399,000 $12,000 ish taxes 15 minutes from Demo 1/2 hr. from Smithspoint depending on traffic about an 1 1/2 from Montauk and you still have Cupsogue and Shinecock in between.Miles of Long Island beaches... Hell I could even throw in some plugs to sweeten the offer LMFAO... you can also have a 35 ft. fifth wheel for an extra $20,000, All I need in NC are some tins and rubber looks like to me no need for 4 0z. plugs anymore I guess I'll hang them on the wall for decorations.

You heading to NC? Sheesh, everyone is heading out of here!

DarkSkies
04-23-2015, 11:45 AM
I'm taking offers starting at $399,000 $12,000 ish taxes

1.15 minutes from Demo

2. 1/2 hr. from Smithspoint depending on traffic

3. about an 1 1/2 from Montauk and

3. you still have Cupsogue and Shinecock in between.Miles of Long Island beaches...

Hell I could even throw in some plugs to sweeten the offer LMFAO...

you can also have a 35 ft. fifth wheel for an extra $20,000, All I need in NC are some tins and rubber looks like to me no need for 4 0z. plugs anymore I guess I'll hang them on the wall for decorations.

Monty.......

I would jump on this if I were you......

Throw in about 100 of those Hogys that you use and always seem to lose big fish on......:rolleyes: (they don't seem to do you much good anyway....except to find bluefish to trim them for you) ;) http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/images/smilies/moon.gif :kiss:

So put that all together.......and throw in about 10 dozen cases of that energy drink you have stockpiled in your garage....and you guys just might have a deal!

I would definitely jump on this Monty....he's not that far from the water.....
And it's away from your hated state of NJ...close to the water...what more could ya want? :moon: :headbang:

surfstix1963
04-23-2015, 01:11 PM
Yes Rob I'm outta here I'll miss the fishing but that 9,000 in taxes I'll save will make me feel better.The fishing isn't that great anyways it's just my way of conserving the L.I. bass for Monty(I'm not fishing) LMAO.... I've got all my big plugs put aside for a yard sale when we get the rest of the crap together.Back to NC soon to look at some more houses and get this one sold.I don't do energy drinks Rich not much of a hogy guy either Sorry.

robmedina
04-23-2015, 10:02 PM
Yes Rob I'm outta here I'll miss the fishing but that 9,000 in taxes I'll save will make me feel better.The fishing isn't that great anyways it's just my way of conserving the L.I. bass for Monty(I'm not fishing) LMAO.... I've got all my big plugs put aside for a yard sale when we get the rest of the crap together.Back to NC soon to look at some more houses and get this one sold.I don't do energy drinks Rich not much of a hogy guy either Sorry.

Wow, good luck. I am not far behind you....hopefully!

Monty
04-23-2015, 10:29 PM
Monty.......

I would jump on this if I were you......

Dark, your suffering from premature relocation.
Will be a few years before I relocate out there.
We all need goals, dreams. That's my new one.

Stix, said to hear your moving, but a fresh start is a good thing.:HappyWave:

surfstix1963
04-24-2015, 04:40 AM
Thanks Monty,time to start over..2nd. week in May the blues should be here.

DarkSkies
04-24-2015, 08:31 AM
^ You're too nice to feed him intel, Surf.....but it doesn't matter to Monty....
He likes to fish the places where the fish AREN'T ;)

The NJ bays are set to explode with great bluefish action within the next 48 hours...:bigeyes:
Mr Monty has no interest.....:beatin: :don't know why:
I'm telling ya's....the guy is freaking delusional! :laugh: :moon: :kiss: :HappyWave:

surfstix1963
04-25-2015, 09:08 AM
I'm telling you he is going to be skishing in Montauk soon :eek: The bridge at Smithspoint is the place to start for those skinny racer blues bring a pink popper.The bass hold tight to the bridge stantions rubber shads are good or head to the point to the east of the bridge if you can get there before someone else.It's better on the east side of the bridge bring waders long casts are needed.

lostatsea
06-04-2015, 03:23 PM
Hey i tried that taco place. Good fresh food and lots of hot sauce choices. I think they only have it open on nights and weekends. I think I remember her saying its open to 10pm on weekends. Thanks for recommending it.