PDA

View Full Version : Striped bass National Fish Mike Laptew

finchaser
04-30-2015, 11:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owI0RzPlEcU&feature=youtu.be

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owI0RzPlEcU&feature=youtu.be)

williehookem
04-30-2015, 11:29 AM
Like this video thanks for posting

seamonkey
04-30-2015, 11:35 AM
Very cool yes we should make stripers a gamefish. There is no other way to save them. The meat guys will just keep taking and taking until it is nothing left.

buckethead
05-01-2015, 10:27 AM
This would be like the thousand points of light campaign back in the Bush days. If only we could galvanize a few thousand to come together and spread the passion about these fish we just might have a chance. I lived through the other moratorium. Fishing was so bad most folks gave up. Thanks to Mike Laptew for trying to raise awareness. I think he has a tough road ahead of him. At least he is trying though. Thank you for posting this finchaser. Good to see you around again.

jigfreak
05-05-2015, 07:10 AM
+2

fishinmission78
05-05-2015, 07:18 AM
Not trying to be a negative nelly but they tried it before. I think pallone or someone talks about it all the time and never does anything. I hope Mr Laptew can get more traction and maybe get something done. Wait for the politicians and it never will. That's why a grassroots campaign like this might actually work.

bababooey
05-06-2015, 08:38 AM
+3 thanks finchaser. I would be ok if that happens.

lostatsea
05-06-2015, 10:19 AM
If there is a sign up sheet let me know.

buckethead
05-07-2015, 08:27 AM
Not trying to be a negative nelly but they tried it before. I think pallone or someone talks about it all the time and never does anything. I hope Mr Laptew can get more traction and maybe get something done. Wait for the politicians and it never will. That's why a grassroots campaign like this might actually work.

I agree Pallone is a farce. If you left it up to him it would never get done. He is the consummate politician talking out of both sides of his mouth.