PDA

View Full Version : Idiots

finchaser
10-05-2015, 01:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_ocob3ePh0o#t=2

jigfreak
10-05-2015, 02:02 PM
If there are any surfers here I would like them to explain what was the logic behind surfing that inlet and putting themselves in danger as the boats tried to get in. If one of them died there would be a multi million$$ lawsuit. Clearly beyond stupid.

rockhopper
10-05-2015, 03:47 PM
I have friends who surf but these guys in the video are beyond idiots. They are actually laughing about the risk "wow he almost got killed man!" Such stupidity. Don't like to say things like this but it would not be a tragedy if one of them got killed because of that.

surferman
10-05-2015, 09:57 PM
I surf but would never do that. Those are young kids. They think they will live forever. Very very foolish stuff they did and filmed.

cowherder
10-05-2015, 10:21 PM
Wow. Those guys might get bored of the thrills. Next time they should go to the airport and try playing chicken with the planes.:bucktooth:

bababooey
10-05-2015, 10:57 PM
Would like to chime in here. Don't hate surfers per se. Some do seem to have a disregard for the safety of others and themselves. Feel the same way about kayakers and jet skiers. when these road turds start to get in the way of public safety it's time to call the CG. my .02