PDA

View Full Version : Possum Haters Club

DarkSkies
05-27-2016, 07:43 AM
I recently had some issues with possums on my property. The story that unfolded will be a little graphic....but hopefully will have a happy ending.
I'll try to add to this when I get time, and finish it up during the Summer doldrums when things are slow. Hope you all enjoy it. :HappyWave:

VSdreams
05-27-2016, 08:27 AM
I hope this isn't like The Little Rascals He-Man Woman Haters Club LOL

J Barbosa
05-27-2016, 08:55 AM
Possums are pretty docile especially during the day.

If you had one that is aggressive most likely it is suffering from rabies (which is supposedly rare in possums).

dogfish
05-27-2016, 11:38 AM
You being bothered by possums? remove all sources of food from around the property. It kind of sucks if you have a garden because they will consider it to be there all-night diner. They are slow moving. When all else fails double-ought buckshot has helped me. Good luck.

finchaser
05-27-2016, 06:01 PM
M-80

seamonkey
05-29-2016, 07:35 AM
Haha lol. Well you can always use them as shark bait too!

cowherder
09-12-2017, 11:37 PM
I recently had some issues with possums on my property. The story that unfolded will be a little graphic....but hopefully will have a happy ending.
I'll try to add to this when I get time, and finish it up during the Summer doldrums when things are slow. Hope you all enjoy it. :HappyWave:

Lets face it dood, you started this 16 months ago and never finished it. Your "Ill add to it when I get time" is just clickbait!:HappyWave: