PDA

View Full Version : Excuses for report chasing

jigfreak
11-19-2016, 12:33 PM
Have heard a couple of doozies lately by guys whining why they can't get out and fish. Let's hear some of them.

The number one excuse I have heard is well I have a wife and family so I cant take as much time as you guys. Could you please point me to the fish?

7deadlyplugs
11-19-2016, 12:48 PM
"I'm coming down to the beach and I only have an hour to fish. Can somebody tell me where to go?
That's another lame 1, why don't you walk a few places and try to learn on your own. no one ever said fishing was easy

cowherder
11-19-2016, 02:43 PM
I hope people don't take this the wrong way, but I resent those kind of people. When someone says oh I have family and work and I can't get down there to fish please show me the fish. we all have those obligations. Why are YOUR responsibilities more important than mine or those of the other guy?

lostatsea
11-19-2016, 02:55 PM
Only have an hour to fish? hey that's cool it's all good. But then don't whine when you don't catch.

finchaser
11-19-2016, 10:07 PM
going to take kids and their friends fishing where do I take them,

Have a boat and can't afford to burn allot of fuel can someone point me in the right direction

finchaser
11-19-2016, 10:09 PM
I hope people don't take this the wrong way, but I resent those kind of people. When someone says oh I have family and work and I can't get down there to fish please show me the fish. we all have those obligations. Why are YOUR responsibilities more important than mine or those of the other guy?

:clapping:

porgy75
11-19-2016, 10:37 PM
^^^^ finchaser hah classic? people actually use getting their kids fish as an excuse 4 begging for information?

finchaser
11-20-2016, 05:58 AM
^^^^ finchaser hah classic? people actually use getting their kids fish as an excuse 4 begging for information?

Yes on the VHF radio all the time

lostatsea
11-14-2017, 03:29 PM
How things come around for a 2nd time is amazing. CH you nailed it. The most common reason given now on the net for chasing reports is "I am too busy with family to fish a lot so where did you catch that fish?" waah waah waambulance

williehookem
11-14-2017, 03:42 PM
How about this one - we are all fishermen so we should all help each other. It's a special brotherhood, let's all share openly with 10000 others.