PDA

View Full Version : The official S&A Rants & Raves "eff YOU!!" thread

dogfish
07-21-2008, 11:49 AM
Was out at the beach yesterday, trying to fish near the end of the day. didn't feel like taking the kayak out, just wanted to fish for an hour. My mistake, there was a family of 7 still there, the kids kept running into the area I was fishing, even though the swimming area was 1/2 mile away.

eff you, you obnoxious families that can't read signs, or pretend you can't!

Thought I would find some colorful salutes to set the tone.:burn: :D

CharlieTuna
07-22-2008, 06:55 AM
Eff you to the other boaters who run through my chum slick when we are all chunking and they are the bright bulbs that decided to troll that day.http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/images/icons/icon13.gif

bababooey
07-22-2008, 07:12 AM
What he said. plus eff you to the new guys who are fall over themselves to much to beat others to the fish that they end up in the middle of the school, and wonder why they can't catch any fish. :huh:

katiefishes
07-22-2008, 03:03 PM
Always say it with a smile. :2flip:

bababooey
07-23-2008, 06:45 AM
Eff you to the hordes of families who go to Sandy Hook and Ibsp and think it is ok to leave their garbage on the beach, or the kids dirty diapers in the bathrooms. Someone should dump those dirty diapers on their vehicles, eff you. :2flip: :D (said with a smile, Katie:))

albiealert
07-23-2008, 08:52 PM
Eff you to the people who when you are fishing an uncrowded beach, with no one else for miles around, have to come up and set up within 20 feet of you. http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/images/icons/icon13.gif

stormchaser
07-23-2008, 11:44 PM
A big eff you to the guys who cast across my line during the last bass blitz. It's crowded and works best when we're all on the same page, If your cast has a "slice" to iit, maybe you should practice on Sundays in a mall parking lot.:2flip:

VSdreams
07-24-2008, 10:55 PM
Eff you to the hordes of families who go to Sandy Hook and Ibsp and think it is ok to leave their garbage on the beach, or the kids dirty diapers in the bathrooms. Someone should dump those dirty diapers on their vehicles, eff you. :2flip: :D (said with a smile, Katie:))

Ha ha or if those diapers were sent back at them with a catapult, wonder if anyone ever put that on a video? :laugh:

stripercrazy
07-25-2008, 03:36 PM

I am getting so sick of seeing the trash at our beaches and fishing areas. You know these people weren't taught specifically to ignore the trash cans, they are just effen lazy. Eff all you disgusting pigs!:burn:

7deadlyplugs
07-25-2008, 11:56 PM
To all the guys who sit in their trucks playing pocket pool waiting for everyone else to catcha bass before they will even jump out and start fishing, eff you!:D

plugginpete
07-26-2008, 11:16 AM
Eff U

A_WtaxjSYUc

paco33
08-08-2008, 09:42 PM
Eff U

A_WtaxjSYUc

the one magical word...:laugh:

:2flip: to all the idiots who leave braid behind on the jetties, and I have to pick up after these pigs!

paco33
09-01-2008, 08:10 AM
eff you to the boaters who run close enough to shore to catch your line and spool it. Yeah, we all have so much money that we can go out and buy new braid every day. (and I always pick up any extra line I see on jetties, just sick and tired of these boaters running so close.) What are they thinking! :burn:

dogfish
09-18-2008, 08:46 AM
fu to the guys who come upon a blitz, and cast at your head from 20 feet behind becuz they didn't wanna get their sneakers wet.:burn:

DarkSkies
11-08-2008, 07:09 AM
To the site that allows members to post specific towns and locations, and even street names about a hot bite, and the puss mods who cavalierly say:

"Spot burning is not an issue, but talking about it is. All posts complaining about spot burning will be deleted"

eff you twice :2flip: :2flip:

May all the littering fishermen in the world visit your neighborhood, and the biggest sand fleas out there take up residence in your tackle bag so you can bring them home with you.:laugh:

effumall

bababooey
11-10-2008, 06:42 PM
To the site that allows members to post specific towns and locations, and even street names about a hot bite, and the puss mods who cavalierly say:

"Spot burning is not an issue, but talking about it is. All posts complaining about spot burning will be deleted"

May all the littering fishermen in the world visit your neighborhood, and the biggest sand fleas out there take up residence in your tackle bag so you can bring them home with you.:laugh:

effumall

I think I know that site. I think one of those mods drinks tea with his pinky in the air (not that there's anything wrong with that);)

lostatsea
12-13-2008, 08:16 PM
Does this just have to be about fishing? What about the a-holes who are still driving around with their cell phones glued to their ears, and then when they almost hit you, give you the stink eye? :argue:You deserve to crash, or at least have that phone put where the sun don't shine. :D

plugginpete
12-14-2008, 08:48 AM
F the left lane drivers who drive at 55. :beatin:

williehookem
12-21-2008, 10:21 PM
I had to do some Christmas shopping today. Eff those people who wait until the last minute to do their shopping. :embarassed:

buckethead
08-02-2009, 01:04 PM
Does this just have to be about fishing? What about the a-holes who are still driving around with their cell phones glued to their ears, and then when they almost hit you, give you the stink eye? :argue:You deserve to crash, or at least have that phone put where the sun don't shine. :D

Sometimes they learn their lessons the hard way. This happened to a tow truck driver in NY who was using 2 phones at once while driving.

Frankiesurf
08-02-2009, 08:31 PM

effumall

Very nice Dark.
:thumbsup:

I would love to post on this topic but I really don't have the time. My list would be quite extensive, it would take all night and I would rather not start any crap on this site.

surfstix1963
08-06-2009, 08:19 AM
The worst is not even talking on the phone its the a-holes that text while they are driving looking down to make sure they spell everything right then when they look up the car in front of them is stopping.:2flip::2flip: My list would be too extensive also.

skinner
08-06-2009, 09:36 AM
The worst is not even talking on the phone its the a-holes that text while they are driving looking down to make sure they spell everything right then when they look up the car in front of them is stopping.:2flip::2flip: My list would be too extensive also.

I can't even estimate how many accidents I have almost gotten into in the last 3 months with people who were driving while texting. The penalty for doing that should be public tazing, videotaped for national TV. :burn:

stripermania
08-06-2009, 09:41 AM
I hate the way guys stand around waiting while the other guys do the scouting and fishing. Then once the bite is on they converge on us like a bunch of vultures.

storminsteve
10-16-2009, 12:23 PM
:2flip:to the people who come down to an inlet during a storm and have to stand on the rocks to be close to the waves. It's a storm, it has no conscience, and it can wash you in and you will drown. All to be closer to the action. If you have no kids, go right ahead and kill yourself. Otherwise, what are you thinking??

w4rFRaegD5s

stripercrazy
10-16-2009, 12:39 PM
^^ Ha ha that guy gives strength to Darwin's theory. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, he looks like a beach ball waiting to get blown into the ocean.

rockhopper
11-02-2009, 05:23 PM
FU to the guys who go to the beach and block it up with bait poles, 5 to a man. 2 or 3 poles is fine but come on fellas, 5 poles?:huh:

gjb1969
11-02-2009, 10:48 PM
f this d@m weather f this crapy fall run :burn::beatin::devil::2flip::moon:

DarkSkies
11-02-2009, 11:45 PM
f this d@m weather f this crapy fall run :burn::beatin::devil::2flip::moon:

But wait.... you forgot the stankin azz mud we had to slog through last night. Doesn't that deserve a :2flip: too? ;)

lostatsea
11-03-2009, 05:20 PM
To all the muggers on the beach f' them all.:2flip:

mick2360
11-04-2009, 07:38 PM
:2flip: To the clown who had to shine a light to ID the plug I was using to apprehend a small army of schoolies the other night at Turtle Cove. Dude, all ya had to do was ask....I'd even have lent you a spare!

bluesdude71
02-05-2010, 12:42 PM
^ I call those people lighthouses!

FU to the people who think it's ok to text on their phones in busy traffic.

stripercrazy
02-05-2010, 01:20 PM
:2flip: to the politicians who think the people are sheep who don't pay attention. :clapping: to the people of Mass who got fed up and elected a republican Senator.

rip316
02-07-2010, 10:17 AM
I say efu to all the immigrants that bag every fish they catch and don't get tickets cuz they pretend they don't know. I will efu you all up next time I see you guys littering the back bay where I fish every spring. whoa hooo that felt great.

DarkSkies
06-02-2010, 06:47 PM
Took me 1 hr 15 mins to get home today, normally a 25 minute drive. Part of the problem is people can't handle driving when there are merges in roads or a lane or 2 is closed down for construction. I had my schedule timed to a T today, trying to turn over a new leaf, and still I'm late going where I need to be. :embarassed:

People should be made to re-take their drivers test every 5 years. http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/images/icons/icon3.gif

FYI - if you live in NNJ, rt 78 has been worse than Rt 22 for the last week. :2flip:

rip316
06-03-2010, 02:27 PM
Eff the people that leave there effin dogs outside all day whe nthe go to work. Bastards won't stop barking. Besides that I hope they left water out.

CharlieTuna
12-19-2010, 07:39 PM
:2flip: to the politicians who think the people are sheep who don't pay attention. :clapping: to the people of Mass who got fed up and elected a republican Senator.

Yes we did!

gjb1969
12-19-2010, 10:06 PM
f u to sub zero for stealing my calls i need the work and now they just take work from me and dont give a dam not cool now i mite just under cut them not going to buy there parts i will use the knock off stuff cold call old jobs and just give them the shaft take my jobs i will get mine!!

surfstix1963
12-20-2010, 04:50 AM
F U to workers comp ins. co. and their stupid *** laws and FU to the damn people that buy high performance cars and drive 30 mph in a 55 in the left lane if you want to sight see take the back roads.

bababooey
12-20-2010, 02:14 PM
and FU to the damn people that buy high performance cars and drive 30 mph in a 55 in the left lane if you want to sight see take the back roads.

What's even worse is if you dare try to pass them on the right they become highly offended and then want to race you. I blame this on the parents of my generation who gave their kids everything they never had. Now half of them are so spoiled they are demanding bratty young adults.

fishinmission78
12-20-2010, 02:49 PM
^^ I hate those a-holes, especially the ones where mommy and daddy bought them a BMW. I roll right in front of them, and slam on the brakes until they crap their pants.

storminsteve
01-07-2011, 11:22 AM

Or the text message fiends.

I just learned to Text Message!
How did I do?

gjb1969
01-11-2011, 09:53 PM
I AM SO SICK OF THE SNOW!!!!!!! MY BACK IS STILL HURTING AND NOW HERES MORE I NEED TO HIT THE LOTTERY AND I WOULD GO TO THE SUNSHINE STATE F!!! THE SNOW:2flip::burn::soapbox::banghead2::bonk::banned :

gjb1969
01-17-2011, 01:18 AM
WIFE WAKE UP CRAZY I NEED IT TO GET WARM SO I CAN GET OUT MESSED UP MY DAY:soapbox::banghead2::bong2:

dogfish
10-14-2011, 12:56 PM
^^ I hate those a-holes, especially the ones where mommy and daddy bought them a BMW. I roll right in front of them, and slam on the brakes until they crap their pants.

Buy this man a beer.:clapping: :plastered:

fishinmission78
10-14-2011, 02:14 PM
FU to the soccer mom who was on the phone texting in the rain last night. She slid into the intersection on a red light and I almost hit her. She had kids in the car too. I have no pity for these **tches who are texting and driving all the time. I wonder how many fatal accidents are because of people texting.

storminsteve
11-09-2012, 09:08 PM
Hey fishing mission. I was almost ran over by one of those today. I was driving on Rt 17, it's a pretty big road. A lady was weaving in and out of traffic, and she couldn't pass the guy on the left. She happened to be driving a newer Mercedes. At one point she almost hit me in the back and started beeping at me. There was traffic in front so I had to slow down. She almost veered into a gas station that was closed. I briefly had a thought in my head that it would serve her right if she was going fast enough to slide into the gas pumps and burn in hell. Why the heck do people have to be in such a hurry? In the days after Sandy a lot of folks were nicer to each other. Even the gas lines weren't that bad because we all knew we were in the same boat. Now it seems everything is back to normal and people are hating each other and intolerant of each other again. Makes me sad.

storminsteve
02-25-2014, 07:23 PM
Eff the redlight cams!!!!!:2flip:
I hit a pothole today that was so deep it knocked one of my fillings out. It was unavoidable as it was in one of those redlight intersections and I had to move quickly before the damn scam cam took my picture. I know winter is not over yet but please give us a break! Those redlight cams are terrible and if you are giving tickets out based on that then you should have some basic public works crews out there filling in the worst potholes in. My commute home tonight was horrendous because of some of those pothole laden streets. Don't we deserve any services for the high property taxes we are paying?:2flip:

Now I have to go the the dentist eff those cams and the greedy town officials that won't fix the potholes in the redlight cam areas.

finchaser
02-25-2014, 08:48 PM
they removed all of them from Brick

surferman
02-26-2014, 05:52 PM
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: for Brick leaders!!!!!! They must be the most reasonable on the face on the earth. Everyone else is putting up more and more. Any idea why they took them out?

cowherder
04-22-2014, 07:31 PM
Eff you to the A-Hole fishermen who put the fire too close to the parking last night in cliffwood so the police wouldn't let us park there!

bababooey
01-27-2016, 08:24 PM
eff the toilet paper companies! I was just taking a dump and noticed something strange.
to save money the toilet paper companies are now making the TP rolls an inch shorter. I wasn't sure if I was hallucinating or not. I had an old supply of TP used to use on the boat. It was down in the man cave. Went and compared them and sure enough the rolls are short. They are shorting us! The nerve of those thieves. Revolution is in order.

Monty
01-27-2016, 11:46 PM
eff the toilet paper companies! I was just taking a dump and noticed something strange.
to save money the toilet paper companies are now making the TP rolls an inch shorter. I wasn't sure if I was hallucinating or not. I had an old supply of TP used to use on the boat. It was down in the man cave. Went and compared them and sure enough the rolls are short. They are shorting us! The nerve of those thieves. Revolution is in order.
This would have never happened 10 years ago. Things are out of control. I'm with you Bababooey, What's next? What about the tolls cost to drive from NJ to LI to fish? I guess it's to keep the rift raft off the Island?

basshunter
02-09-2016, 10:17 AM
lol!

surfstix1963
02-10-2016, 06:43 AM
Tolls are sickening,but they always raise it to pad their pockets a little more they certainly don't fix the roads or bridges you get charged for.They just keep moving the barricades and construction zones to a different area so it looks like they are doing something.Other then fishing I do not miss NY at all the Island is turning into Manhattan.

This would have never happened 10 years ago. Things are out of control. I'm with you Bababooey, What's next? What about the tolls cost to drive from NJ to LI to fish? I guess it's to keep the rift raft off the Island?

VSdreams
02-11-2016, 10:16 AM
Same thing in Jersey. They are fixing some areas on rt280 in newark and its a pita to get past them during rush hours. Especially with ice and snow. Why did they choose the winter to do this. Why not the summer and at night when there would be less traffic?

nitestrikes
02-11-2016, 10:22 AM
Tolls are sickening,but they always raise it to pad their pockets a little more they certainly don't fix the roads or bridges you get charged for.They just keep moving the barricades and construction zones to a different area so it looks like they are doing something.Other then fishing I do not miss NY at all the Island is turning into Manhattan.

X2 I agree. You haven't lived until you have experienced the construction delays near the GWB. Or the rutted roads and dangerous conditions on the Belt Pkwy and BQE.

buckethead
02-22-2016, 02:47 PM
Rant-when is someone finally going to see how crooked and corrupt the ACOE is?
http://www.newsworks.org/index.php/local/down-the-shore/91192-dep-dumping-of-excavated-material-on-deal-beach-was-illegal

captnemo
06-10-2016, 10:21 AM
When will the bennys from NY and the cities start respecting our beaches and try to find trash cans to put their trash in instead of leaving it strewn along the beach when they leave?

fishinmission78
11-22-2016, 11:48 AM
The next guy that creeps up on me while I'm fishing in the dark is going to get a kick in the balls. I was fishing by myself this morning away from the crowds. Picked up a few fish and I smell someone smoking a cigarette behind me in the dark. he was a really rumpled dude, seemed lonely and starved for attention looking to have a convo.
Don't come up and ask me how cold the water is or what I'm fishing for when I'm out there standing up to my knees in water. I told him to F off, and he looked like he was going to cry. I'm not out there to make friends and hold hands, I'm out there to catch.

cowherder
11-22-2016, 05:16 PM
sounds kind of strange, are you sure you weren't fishing at Asbury Park ROFL?

cowherder
01-18-2017, 02:35 PM
ladies and gentlemen, please stop driving and texting. I saw 2 accidents this week that had to be caused by texting and driving because they were on a straight road. No other explanation necessary.

fishinmission78
07-03-2017, 05:57 AM
Eff our fat F*** governor for closing Island beach and having a party with guests at the Governors mansion while the rest of us are locked out of the park.

plugcrazy
07-03-2017, 10:46 AM
Haha lol

dogfish
08-23-2017, 04:15 PM
F the canal report chasers. and the internet heroes. Your Moms should have spent their time walking the streets instead of trying to teach some of you googs fishing etiquette.

bababooey
09-01-2017, 10:00 AM
Eff the drunk weekend warriors who will be driving boats drunk this weekend. The SP will be out in full force. Drunk driving on the water is just as bad as on land.

bababooey
09-01-2017, 10:01 AM
Your Moms should have spent their time walking the streets instead of trying to teach some of you googs fishing etiquette.
Ouch. Maybe that was a little harsh?:kicknuts:

seamonkey
09-01-2017, 10:02 AM
I stay far away from fishing boating and surfing on labor day. Come next week it will be so much quieter.

jigfreak
11-14-2017, 08:24 AM
FU to all the new FB fishermen. Caught some fish yesterday. Hordes of boats and guys showed up. Only talked to a few of them. Most mentioned seeing it on some FB page or other. Half of these guys wouldn't be out there if not directed where to go by some FB doosh. End of rant.