PDA

View Full Version : Hey what's up!

DarkSkies
07-31-2008, 12:08 AM
Hey what's up, appreciate some of the serious fishermen and advice I have seen so far.

Look forward to contribute where I can, glad to be here. Here's my new guy joke:

Lucky Night At The Bar
A guy had an interesting experience recently
involving an 'older' woman he met at a bar.

She looked pretty darn HOT for 62. She was
drinking quite a bit and, while they were
chatting, she came right out and asked him
if he'd ever had a 'sportsman's double' - a
mother and daughter threesome.

He said no, but she might be able to talk him
into it. So she slams back one last drink,
wipes her mouth and, looking directly into
his eyes, says, 'Tonight's your lucky night.'

So they go back to her place, she clicks on the
hall light right as they enter her place, and she
shouts upstairs:

'Mom! You still awake?'

surferman
07-31-2008, 01:40 AM
Welcome aboard! :HappyWave:

dogfish
07-31-2008, 11:10 AM
Hey Dark. Thought I recognized the name. You're that malcontent from that other site, aren't ya? :D Welcome, things are a little more mellow here. :HappyWave:

bababooey
07-31-2008, 11:25 AM
Welcome to the site, like the joke, oldie but goodie.http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

wish4fish
08-01-2008, 11:52 AM
dude, welcome. almost puked when i read that joke, some serious roast beef lips on the old babes lol, prolly have to be real drunk to do that. :upck:

clamchucker
08-01-2008, 12:14 PM
Welcome darkskies, we are a good group here, glad to have you aboard. Wish4, I liked that joke, older women are more my speed. :HappyWave:

stormchaser
08-02-2008, 11:32 AM
Welcome to the site.:HappyWave:

DarkSkies
08-02-2008, 12:06 PM
Hey Dark. Thought I recognized the name. You're that malcontent from that other site, aren't ya? :D Welcome, things are a little more mellow here. :HappyWave:

Hey dogfish, I'm not really that bad, but someone has to be protector of truth & the American Way on the internet. :laugh:;) Thanks for the welcome, guys.

amboyangler
08-03-2008, 10:57 AM
I have been a lurker for a long time, just recently joined. Appreciate some of the serious fishermen and advice I have seen so far.

Look forward to contribute where I can, glad to be here. Here's my new guy joke:

Lucky Night At The Bar
A guy had an interesting experience recently
involving an 'older' woman he met at a bar.

She looked pretty darn HOT for 62. She was
drinking quite a bit and, while they were
chatting, she came right out and asked him
if he'd ever had a 'sportsman's double' - a
mother and daughter threesome.

He said no, but she might be able to talk him
into it. So she slams back one last drink,
wipes her mouth and, looking directly into
his eyes, says, 'Tonight's your lucky night.'

So they go back to her place, she clicks on the
hall light right as they enter her place, and she
shouts upstairs:

'Mom! You still awake?'

HEY, I KNOW YOU

DarkSkies
08-04-2008, 10:57 AM
HEY, I KNOW YOU

Hey man what's up, save some calicos for me, I'll be up that way soon.

voyager35
08-08-2008, 12:25 PM
Welcome to the site.:HappyWave:

bunkerjoe4
08-20-2008, 09:50 PM
Welcome DarkSkies, and thanks for the reports so far. :HappyWave:

captnemo
08-20-2008, 09:58 PM
Welcome :HappyWave:

BassBuddah
08-30-2008, 10:51 AM
Welcome to the site, man.

gjb1969
11-20-2008, 01:51 PM
hey aa u here to dude :clapping: now its going to get good hey dark u still sick i hope u are better i mite try to go for some tog with aa hope to get some of the guys u met to give it a try if i can get them to go it should be fun:D

plugginpete
11-20-2008, 02:36 PM
Hey welcome man, that turd ferguson bit is great.:clapping:

DarkSkies
11-21-2008, 08:38 AM
hey aa u here to dude :clapping: now its going to get good hey dark u still sick i hope u are better i mite try to go for some tog with aa hope to get some of the guys u met to give it a try if i can get them to go it should be fun:D

Hey G wassup! Still fighting this stupid chest cold, near the end. pita keeps me away from fishing, and I got annoyances like work and some other responsibilities in the way, driving me crazy, can't wait to get out.:fishing:

I sent a pm about them catching blackfish close by you guys. Don't have to go far, no boat needed, some keepers, eating crabs, can't be any more specific. You don't have pms yet here, e-mail me for details.

DarkSkies
11-21-2008, 08:40 AM
Hey welcome man, that turd ferguson bit is great.:clapping:

Why thank you, thank you verrrry much! Remember to tip youor bartenders and waitresses, I'll be here till next week. :D

gjb1969
11-23-2008, 12:28 PM
i know i was given the heads up on that i will give the place a look see before i fish it just to get a better feel :dribble: