PDA

View Full Version : Hello to SharkHart -- gonzo video dude!

bunkerjoe4
03-22-2008, 09:14 PM
A warm welcome to one of our newest members. :HappyWave: He has some amazing perspectives, and goes all over to find fish. Great stuff. He's on youtube as SharkHart. You can go there to check out more.

Here are some, fresh and salt water mixed -

Ee7IAgeRM6g

Fall 2

yVhT8RzMmJw

Walleye

WR-YmVKsYJg

BassBuddah
08-30-2008, 10:49 AM
Welcome to the site, sharkheart, the best video you did so far is the weakfish nightstalker one.:clapping:

Just saw this forum, don't remember it being here when I joined.
Did it get moved from somewhere else?

bunkerjoe4
08-30-2008, 11:52 AM
Welcome to the site, sharkheart, the best video you did so far is the weakfish nightstalker one.:clapping:

Just saw this forum, don't remember it being here when I joined.
Did it get moved from somewhere else?

Yes it did, BassBuddah.:HappyWave: I realized these posts were spread around and hard to find. Not exactly the right welcoming environment for new members, so I combined them in this forum.

Thanks for your amazing contributions so far, SharkHart.

Thanks to all who have joined and are contributing, learning, and helping to make this a great community.

I couldn't do it without the help of you all, and I greatly appreciate it. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :thumbsup:

Welcome to all new members.:HappyWave: Feel free to post some things about yourselves and what you are looking to get out of fishing.

Even if you joined a while ago, you can still post an intro here if you want. We'll do our best to help you learn. :)

pinhead44
09-05-2008, 09:12 AM
Welcome Shark. Liked the bass video the best, screaming drag is always good.:clapping: