PDA

View Full Version : Clean up your own trash

buckethead
10-29-2008, 10:55 AM
Clean up your own trash.:burn: I can't stand it when I walk along the surf and find old line, packaging, and other paraphanalia. The few who make the mess need to realize that the rest of us are not your maids.

wish4fish
10-29-2008, 01:01 PM
i fish bait when it gets colder and am sick of seeing other bait fishermen leave their bait boxes, worm boxes, and all that other bait and plastic junk in the best bayshore spots. i end up bringing home more than my share cause i try to pick up around where i fish. the next time i see someone throwing trash on the ground where i fish, i'm gonna yell at the bass-turd.:beatin:

albiealert
10-29-2008, 05:00 PM
This burns me up too, people are pigs, and then the town closes the spots down. If you brought it in, you can take it out.

strikezone31
11-06-2009, 08:41 PM
I was out the other night and saw a family fishing together. They were all bundled up, the kids eating snacks and the fathers bait fishing. I went down to the end of the jetty and did my fishing. (btw - got :skunk:) On my return I noticed the family had left. It burned me up because they left all their trash behind. How are the kids ever going to learn to respect our environment if the parents do not show them right from wrong?

DarkSkies
05-28-2010, 11:30 PM
Found this near a parking lot by one of the jetties.

Some DarkSkies logic....

Fishing, and catching, makes you a real man ;)
Fishing with clams willl catch you a bass.

Does fishing with gloves because you're afraid to touch the clams take away 1/4 of your manhood? Possibly. :rolleyes:

Should leaving dead clams to rot on a residential street, together with a bag that identifies where you bought them from, thereby bringing bad publicity to an otherwise good tackle shop, take away another 1/4 of your manhood?

Absolutely.

What do you have left?

Half a man.... who can't touch a clam....:2flip: :beatin: :laugh:

Pebbles
05-29-2010, 12:54 PM
What I have noticed with my years of fishing is that there are groups of people who are less likely to pick up after themselves than others.

Everyone needs to be more respectful of others and reove their own clams, carcasses and trash.

speedy
05-29-2010, 08:05 PM
Found this near a parking lot by one of the jetties.

Some DarkSkies logic....

Fishing, and catching, makes you a real man ;)
Fishing with clams willl catch you a bass.

Does fishing with gloves because you're afraid to touch the clams take away 1/4 of your manhood? Possibly. :rolleyes:

Should leaving dead clams to rot on a residential street, together with a bag that identifies where you bought them from, thereby bringing bad publicity to an otherwise good tackle shop, take away another 1/4 of your manhood?

Absolutely.

What do you have left?

Half a man.... who can't touch a clam....:2flip: :beatin: :laugh:
people are slobs take what you bring down where i fish i have slobs too there are trash cans right by the car yet they still leave trash onthe rocks and when they come to there cars we tell them to go and pick up that sh-t you left its not your house:beatin::beatin::beatin::beatin::beatin:

surfstix1963
05-31-2010, 12:00 PM
At least toss them in the water and feed the fish if your not going to use them.

rip316
05-31-2010, 01:04 PM
Good deal speedy. I always take a walk a pick up garbage left by other people before i leave where I fish.

speedy
05-31-2010, 04:03 PM
Good deal speedy. I always take a walk a pick up garbage left by other people before i leave where I fish.
hey bro i do it most of the time i did it today in the am i walked the trash up to the can by the cars a guy was standing there the guy was a lowlife he said a wise crack about me pickup the trash i said you fish here to:argue: its not going to hurt you to move your a-s and pick up some trash it would make the place look good he said something but i did not hear him and he walked away people dont give a sh-t from now on if i have something to say i am going to say it :burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn: i fish there too and i like the place

rip316
05-31-2010, 05:58 PM
They should have people who break the law and issue community service to have them clean the beaches. There are enough dirtbags in the world where all of our beaches should be spotless.

speedy
06-01-2010, 06:08 PM
They should have people who break the law and issue community service to have them clean the beaches. There are enough dirtbags in the world where all of our beaches should be spotless.
they would get great feedback if they did that and spotless beaches :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

plugcrazy
06-02-2010, 08:27 PM
they would get great feedback if they did that and spotless beaches :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Now that's an idea.

speedy
06-02-2010, 09:11 PM
Now that's an idea.
hey bro its true we would have the best beaches in the state if they would start give tickets out for the slobs :beatin::beatin::beatin: and let the cons pay back :beatin::beatin::beatin::beatin:some time to the towns then it will work great

plugaholic
06-20-2011, 05:53 PM
This is a video about the Raritan River. It didn't always used to be filled with trash, and offers a lot of history.
http://www.njn.net/television/specials/rescuingtheriver/videos/fullshow (http://www.njn.net/television/specials/rescuingtheriver/videos/fullshow.html)

baitstealer
04-27-2012, 08:02 PM
people are slobs take what you bring down where i fish i have slobs too there are trash cans right by the car yet they still leave trash onthe rocks and when they come to there cars we tell them to go and pick up that sh-t you left its not your house:beatin::beatin::beatin::beatin::beatin:

Thank you for standing up to some of these pigs!