PDA

View Full Version : Hiding on the internet

DarkSkies
11-23-2008, 09:56 AM
Why is is some people feel so bold to talk crap on the internet, yet they won't say anything when they meet you in person? :don't know why:

gjb1969
11-23-2008, 12:16 PM
they are punks and a sad excuse for menif u want to talk junk manup oops forgot some dont know how:huh:

DarkSkies
11-23-2008, 07:51 PM
I have a stalker. He registered on another site a year ago to talk some crap. 10% of his posts there have been about me or directed to me. His reason for registering was only to talk more crap about me.

That's cool, it's all good. It's only the internet, right?

This coward knows me. He met me several times fishing. I'm registered on every internet fishing site out there, not too hard to find.

And I am outspoken. Some have called me the "protector of truth and justice on the internet".:laugh: :2flip: I joke about it, I don't care. Make fun of me, I love a good joke. Life is so short, any of us could be dead tomorrow.

So if I say something on the internet, I ain't afraid to say it to you in person. That's just how I am. I'm a man, if I have a beef with you, I get it out, we have it out, deal with it like adults, and move on.

I fish 3-5 nights a week. The surf fishing comunity is a small group of dedicated anglers crazy in our pursuit of fish. If you fish a lot like I do, you run into the same people over and over.

Yet this coward knows me, and I don't know him. I know fishermen from the faces I see at night, all covered up against the elements we fish in. I'm bad with names, but I never forget a face.

What a puss. When will he be man enough to stand like one instead of hiding behind the internet?:don't know why:

dogfish
11-23-2008, 09:40 PM
they are punks and a sad excuse for menif u want to talk junk manup oops forgot some dont know how:huh:

Don't let the hump get to ya Dark. I read his posts over there. He talks so much about cops, he probably tried to get in the academy and couldn't. So he talks **** on the internet, internet tough guy.

gjb1969
11-24-2008, 07:32 PM
:laugh::dribble::ROFLMAO: that pic is funny and so true