PDA

View Full Version : honey do lists

cowherder
12-08-2008, 10:08 AM
So what do you guys have to get done before you start fishing a lot in the spring? I have to fix a doghouse for my Dad and do some painting.

ledhead36
12-08-2008, 02:57 PM
I have to gut the livingroom. Right now it is all cracked plaster. Hate the thought but I guess it is a good winter project.

Rip-Plugger
12-08-2008, 11:41 PM
I have to tear down my wifes reel,degrease it,rinse it out,regrease and then put new line onit and tie up some new leaders.also shes getting a new rig,nothing expensive just very good and old school.

I love my wife,,,,,,
R-P

DarkSkies
12-09-2008, 12:21 AM
I have to tear down my wifes reel,degrease it,rinse it out,regrease and then put new line onit and tie up some new leaders.also shes getting a new rig,nothing expensive just very good and old school.

I love my wife,,,,,,

R-P

I'm spending a lot of time reahabbing some apartments that look like you walked into the 70's. :hippie: Gotta get them done, pressure's on. After that, I promised my Mom I would put a door on her house, and the same thing for my gf.

I set up my eel tank in the middle of the summer with new plumbing. Now I have to dig a drain and leach field form that area and tie it into the drainage for the sump pump. After that finish and tile the basement. good times. :rolleyes: I can't wait for March to get here, I hate these shorter days. :(

dogfish
12-09-2008, 11:31 AM
Insulate the attic and help the wife change the furniture in the tv room.

bluesdude71
12-11-2008, 10:31 PM
Promised my brother I would help him paint some rooms in his house. In return he will help me clean out clutter in the basement. Brotherly love

crosseyedbass
12-12-2008, 04:07 PM
Dig a sump pump pit for Mom's basement. :eek::wheeeee:

paco33
12-12-2008, 04:16 PM
We let my mother in law visit for a month during the holidays. As far as I'm concerned, that's my penance for the year. I don't need to feel guilty about anything else that I did or didn't do around the house.