PDA

View Full Version : Pluggage!!!!

Monty
02-08-2009, 09:01 PM
Rip Plugger's Wood

Fat mullet, heavy wood, should do long distance easy!

Medium rip-runner,7 inches,cobalt under satin black with silver sparkles, light wood, added 1/2 oz of lead

Rocktober!!! I'm liken this plug!!! BIG TIME!!!

Rip Splitters

1-Rip-Cruiser/rip runner hybrid.
2-Rip Cruiser

A couple older plugs
1-Slant-6,black satin over ford blue, about 2oz, nice waggle.
2-River Chubb,6 inches,about 2 oz,satin black over winter white with
silver sparkles also has a nice waggle.

DarkSkies
02-09-2009, 07:19 AM
Like those divers, rip splitters and cruizers. Nice work and pics, man. :thumbsup: RP marches to the beat of a different drummer. ;)

Rip-Plugger
02-09-2009, 09:11 PM
guitars too,thanks DS,,,

R-P

Monty
02-09-2009, 11:27 PM
You may have somethin with the orange plug.
I heard orange was a hot color down here in Jersey this past year.
Profile is a little like a sea robin too.:drool:

DarkSkies
02-10-2009, 06:34 AM
You may have somethin with the orange plug.
I heard orange was a hot color down here in Jersey this past year.
Profile is a little like a sea robin too.:drool:

The orange magdarters were outproducing the other plugs 3:1 in certain lighted areas when the bass were gorging on baby sea robins in the fall last year. RPs plug resembles the darter with a slightly bigger profile. :thumbsup:

cowherder
02-10-2009, 01:50 PM
Nice selection, Monty. That must be a great job, testing plugs for RP, you make your own hours, have fun fishing, no boss to yell at you. How are the health benefits? :):D

fishinmission78
02-10-2009, 03:19 PM
Nice selection, Monty. That must be a great job, testing plugs for RP, you make your own hours, have fun fishing, no boss to yell at you. How are the health benefits? :):D

How do you sign up to be a tester for this guy? Talk about sweet jobs...:laugh:

Monty
02-10-2009, 09:12 PM
Sometimes you just get lucky:D
As for the hours.....Late, late nights.....Be there very, very early (before the others).:HappyWave:
Seriously, R-P and his plugs turned my fishing season around last year. I started catching on his plugs, he would give me advice and my confidence in catching went up and I had by far the best year in the surf of my life. He has been a great friend, enhanced my fishing experience, made me laugh. Amazing thing this internet. When I started catching more fish more often I thought things out better, had better plans, fished harder, expected to catch and although I loved fishing before, it even got better.

cowherder
02-11-2009, 10:42 AM
Sometimes you just get lucky:D
As for the hours.....Late, late nights.....Be there very, very early (before the others).:HappyWave:
Seriously, R-P and his plugs turned my fishing season around last year. I started catching on his plugs, he would give me advice and my confidence in catching went up and I had by far the best year in the surf of my life. He has been a great friend, enhanced my fishing experience, made me laugh. Amazing thing this internet. When I started catching more fish more often I thought things out better, had better plans, fished harder, expected to catch and although I loved fishing before, it even got better.

I was teasing, hey the truth is probably a little jealous. :D The way you described it was cool, that's what good friendships are about. I enjoy reading your stories. :clapping:

Rip-Plugger
02-12-2009, 06:38 PM
Like those divers, rip splitters and cruizers. Nice work and pics, man. :thumbsup: RP marches to the beat of a different drummer. ;)

thats correct DS,I sure do.

I just became so unexcited by/at what was being made and out there.
everyone was doing up pretty much standard type plugs and roundnoses.
I had a bunch of design ideas on paper that were put into shape,they worked and thus my new designs are now my standard.
I didn't think anyone would like what I made but my ideas are fresh and waay diff than you see around,I always did my own thing.
I figger I need to stand up and just do my own thing,so I'll keep going,keep coming up with odd styles and such.

bababooey
02-13-2009, 09:21 AM
I always did my own thing.
I figger I need to stand up and just do my own thing,so I'll keep going,keep coming up with odd styles and such.

I think that's guaranteed in the Bill of Rights. Nice work. :clapping:

Rip-Plugger
02-13-2009, 10:12 PM
I think that's guaranteed in the Bill of Rights. Nice work. :clapping:

yes it is BaBaBooey,I'll have some shots of my extraordinary P-Knutts posted asap,they are very odd indeed!
and yes,they all swim.

R-P