PDA

View Full Version : cabelas fish tank

SharkHart
02-16-2009, 06:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDWam3slPk0

dogfish
02-16-2009, 09:58 PM
:clapping: and another vid to take away the winter boredom. How did you sneak the vidcam in, they just let you film, or were you in stealth mode? I like how the muskie just suspends under all those juicy baitfish. They must feed them like pigs 3 times a day.

bababooey
02-16-2009, 10:12 PM
Nice. :clapping::clapping: Shark, when will you be starting with the outdoors spring filming again?

SharkHart
02-17-2009, 06:16 PM
i use a small camera which is a regular camera with video cability I dont think they care lots of people snapping pics.

I ll probably be back opening day of PA trout!

SharkHart
02-17-2009, 06:20 PM
thats the first time i saw bait fish in there, and not one fish ate one while i was there. if you look close in one scene you see a cage in the water which had even more bait in it

rockhopper
02-19-2009, 09:24 PM
They have great fish in their stores. Nice video's.:clapping:

DarkSkies
02-20-2009, 12:10 PM
thats the first time i saw bait fish in there, and not one fish ate one while i was there. if you look close in one scene you see a cage in the water which had even more bait in it

Maybe like the lions at Great Adventure, or those habitat type places, or the big aquariums with the sharks and the other fish swimming together. They feed em so much they're ready to burst, no interest in slashing up anything else. Nice work as usual, man. :thumbsup: Almost time to sound the starting gun for the back bays.

fishinmission78
02-20-2009, 04:36 PM
Some big ol catfish and carp in that tank too, cool vid.