PDA

View Full Version : Who's hittin the back 3/01???

fishincrazy
02-18-2009, 05:27 PM
Who's hittin the back 3/01???? I'm gonna be out at 12:01am 3/01 with my buddy!!!!!Can't wait hope the weather cooperates!!:D:dribble::HappyWave:

FC:HappyWave:

POST UP WHO ELESE!!!!!!:thumbsup:

DarkSkies
02-18-2009, 07:30 PM
I was out today scouting, had 2 hours free. Took some cool pics, I'll try to post them during the week. There's some changes in the structure, if you guys want to hit the fish, take a look during low tide. FC, call or PM me, I'll be out there no matter what the weather.

BTW - how many energy drinks did you have today? :eek: :D

fishinmission78
02-18-2009, 08:20 PM
I'll be out there no matter what the weather.

I'm there. Any heavy rain and I'll be at the go go bar across the road in search of mermaids. :naughty:

fishincrazy
02-18-2009, 11:25 PM
I was out today scouting, had 2 hours free. Took some cool pics, I'll try to post them during the week. There's some changes in the structure, if you guys want to hit the fish, take a look during low tide. FC, call or PM me, I'll be out there no matter what the weather.

BTW - how many energy drinks did you have today? :eek: :D

NONE!! IT Was a 20oz coffee day.But I got 6 hrs sleep last night.I also hit the fresh today the river dropped and I caught the skunk.:kooky:I'll PM you we're gonna be in the back somewhere I think depends on whats goin on.

FC:drool:

LennyD
02-19-2009, 04:32 PM
I'll probably gonna try, just got a new gear, wanna try it out.:)

DarkSkies
02-20-2009, 12:18 PM
Lenny check yer pms. :HappyWave:

storminsteve
02-20-2009, 02:18 PM
I'm going to sit in my easy chair by the fake fireplace, warm and dry. I'll look for the reports coming in from you brave fools.:D You all can slosh through the mud and bitter winds for those 23" fish. Then, when the first keepers get caught, and it gets a little warmer, say around 50 degrees or so, I'll saunter out with my clam pole, a pint of blackberry brandy or jager (medicinal purposes) and attempt to catch a fish or 2 on the tails of your success. Maybe around the last week of March, first week of April. I'll let you guys blaze the trails.

Or maybe not, maybe I'll get the first keeper bass. You never know. :fishing:

gjb1969
02-20-2009, 04:41 PM
its time !!!!:fishing: i will be there

zev
02-20-2009, 05:48 PM
ive been trying to block it outtve my mid bcuz the closer we get the more antsy I get. but i guess i will do like dark did and go scouting. hoping to sharpen some techniques and learn some new ones this spring.

wish4fish
02-20-2009, 06:17 PM
im so there. ya gotta wear layers of clothes, dudes, can't wait.

bababooey
02-20-2009, 07:58 PM
I'm going to sit in my easy chair by the fake fireplace, warm and dry. I'll look for the reports coming in from you brave fools.:D You all can slosh through the mud and bitter winds for those 23" fish. Then, when the first keepers get caught, and it gets a little warmer, say around 50 degrees or so, I'll saunter out with my clam pole, a pint of blackberry brandy or jager (medicinal purposes) and attempt to catch a fish or 2 on the tails of your success. Maybe around the last week of March, first week of April. I'll let you guys blaze the trails.

Or maybe not, maybe I'll get the first keeper bass. You never know. :fishing:

I'm with Steve, let you mooks catch all the small bass you want in that freezing weather. Let me know when the cows are here. :kooky:

DarkSkies
02-21-2009, 07:12 AM
I'm with Steve, let you mooks catch all the small bass you want in that freezing weather. Let me know when the cows are here. :kooky:

They should be here around June 22, you can stay home till then. ;)

Wentfishn47
02-22-2009, 08:10 PM
I'll be out and about...

DarkSkies
02-23-2009, 08:03 AM
Clock's ticking guys, won't be long now. The scouting I did tells me the small bass are already feeding in our area. I also met some charter Captains in Maryland who said theres a big body of bass 10-15 miles offshore of the CBBT, maybe snacking on the mackerel and other fish. Should be on the move soon. :dribble:

... time is getting shorter... one day older and closer to death. :D
BfBoUQxA7o0

fishincrazy
02-23-2009, 12:42 PM
Clock's ticking guys, won't be long now. The scouting I did tells me the small bass are already feeding in our area. I also met some charter Captains in Maryland who said theres a big body of bass 10-15 miles offshore of the CBBT, maybe snacking on the mackerel and other fish. Should be on the move soon. :dribble:

... time is getting shorter... one day older and closer to death. :D
BfBoUQxA7o0

Hey Hey!!!! DS see that cow somebody caught in the back in MD????Check this out.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii119/fishincrazy/Monsterbass2.jpg

zev
02-23-2009, 03:43 PM
Holy!

LennyD
02-23-2009, 07:14 PM
wooow! That is a monster!:scared:

storminsteve
02-23-2009, 08:29 PM
:clapping::clapping: Nice fish FC, that has to be somewhere in the mid to high 30's or larger unless the guy is only 5' tall. Thanks for posting the pic. It gives me something to look forward to when they shoot up into NJ.

zev
02-24-2009, 12:36 AM
FC, whats the story on that fish?

DarkSkies
02-24-2009, 07:18 AM
FC, Susqeuhanna or nearby? She's a pig, beautiful fish. :drool:

fishincrazy
02-24-2009, 08:40 AM
From what I've read it was caught somewhere in MD Near a warm water discharge.It was caught in the back in a catch and release area.Apparently the story goes they had one monster on that broke the line,another that straightened out a jig hook.The they got this pig on.I've heard from a friend from the eastern shore that this story is all over his area.I saw it on another forum.If I hear anything elese I'll post it up.

COME ON SPRING!!!!

gjb1969
02-24-2009, 02:40 PM
my rods are calling to me go fish!!!! go fish !!!! its getting hard not give in the voices are getting stronger stronger!!!!!!:fishing::fishing: i cant wait:HappyWave:

DarkSkies
02-28-2009, 09:31 AM
my rods are calling to me go fish!!!! go fish !!!! its getting hard not give in the voices are getting stronger stronger!!!!!!:fishing::fishing: i cant wait:HappyWave:

That clock is tickin, man! I can't wait either. 12:01 am here I come. :HappyWave:

storminsteve
02-28-2009, 10:54 AM
Yeah, we'll probably get the rats first, but it's something, right? :)

paco33
03-01-2009, 07:48 AM
I may be fishing the back bay sometime this afternoon. Good luck people!

gjb1969
03-01-2009, 10:38 PM
well i went out and tossed a bit water in the back was clear i could see the bottom i was just happy to be out on the water did not get one bump but its ok next time i think i will use bait overall it was a nice day went on the hunt for some new spots i found some places that looks good just have to be there when the bait is tite lines and good fishin:)

DarkSkies
03-02-2009, 12:30 PM
:HappyWave:Good for you, G, I failed in my plan to go, had to help someone in a jam. Seemed like perfect weather with the NE blowin. Glad you were able to get out.

gjb1969
03-02-2009, 12:49 PM
hey ds i was told but the guys in the bt shop that keeper size fish have bin landed at the goto place u know were along with a lot of shorts i think u should take a look were i was the other nite u can get right to the edge of the water and it dose not look or smell the way people thinkits shallow it would be great for sight casting if the water stays clear and your yak would be killer just give it a look and tell me what u think tite lines and good fishin:fishing: