PDA

View Full Version : Pass it on contest 5: Middlesex county NJ

DarkSkies
02-26-2009, 09:28 AM
I remember reading here in a post a few months ago that kids are participating less and less in fishing and hunting. That's a bummer, I remember as a kid whenever someone said "we're goin fishin" it was like I couldn't sleep the night before.

Fishin's an addiction for me. I take kids fishin a few times a year, but I could do better. Most of the time I fish at night, so it's not too practical, but I could definitely target more time to getting kids into fish.

So I thought I would help a few of the Dads who come here all the time and make this a fun place for me to hang, with this contest.

Contest rules:

These places will all be ideal places for a Dad to take his kids fishing, and catch some fish, be it catfish, bass, sunnies, perch, etc.

I'll post a pic, once a week or so, of different parts of a spot you would only know if you fished or drove near there.

If you know the place, PM me with a guess. I won't give ya any clues if you're wrong, that would be too simple. :D

You can guess as much as ya want.

Don't post your guess in the thread. I ain't about makin it easy for a internet lurker, that wouldn't make sense.

Every week, Ill try to post another pic, another piece of the puzzle, to help ya's along.

First person to guess the place wins: 3 freshwater lures if ya guess it within the first week of the first pic being posted, 1 or2 if ya guess it anytime after.

I don't have much to give, but these lures will catch fish, and will help you to get your kid into fishing without worrying about if they will lose it or not.

At the end of 90 days, I'll post some more info about the place if it's available for public fishing. If it's too small, all I'll post is the pics, no description. Life ain't supposed to be easy. :D

Contest open to members with 25 posts or more.

pics to follow