PDA

View Full Version : my first plug, a 2 year project!

stripercrazy
02-28-2009, 06:14 PM
Dedicated to Smitty and the other guys who gave me advice. I probably won't finish it until December, at least I started it. I took a 7" piece of pine and will turn it into a pencil popper. I don't know about through wiring, maybe I'll put screw eyes in to get it done quicker (it took 2 weeks to get it to this stage :o). All hand sanded, and I'll use a couple of spray cans on it to finish. Sorry it''s all I have for now, but at least Smitty and the guys will know that I feel you helped me and motivate me to get started. :clapping: Thanks, everyone.

albiealert
02-28-2009, 07:28 PM
So a month from now, you will be posting pics of the plug with hooks? :rolleyes: Hey, it's a start, better than I have ever done. I'm happy to buy them in the box or let other guys do the work.

Rip-Plugger
03-01-2009, 09:53 AM
SC,

glad to see you are doing it,you'll be addicted in no time.great start!

R-P

VSdreams
03-01-2009, 09:49 PM
What is that on the piece of white paper, a piece of butter? You better hurry up and get that done we want to see more.:D:HappyWave::thumbsup:

jigfreak
03-02-2009, 12:58 PM
What is that on the piece of white paper, a piece of butter? You better hurry up and get that done we want to see more.:D:HappyWave::thumbsup:

:ROFLMAO: :eek: At least he's trying, but that comment was funny!

plugcrazy
12-29-2011, 09:38 AM
Well everyone has to start somewhere.