PDA

View Full Version : Always wanted

blitzhunter
03-03-2009, 10:08 AM
Is there a lure you always wanted but never purchased because of price?

surfstix1963
03-04-2009, 04:58 AM
I would probably have wanted some custom made plugs to give them a try and actually see what the real difference is with them if any other than beautiful craftsmanship but I won't cough up $25 -$30 for a plug I can get 2 superstrikes for $30 lose one and still have the other.

Rip-Plugger
03-05-2009, 12:19 AM
Hmmm,after what I know now,,,nope not a single one!

R-P

Monty
03-05-2009, 06:17 AM
I bought a bunch of "custom" plugs in '07 an a few early '08. During the last 6 months pretty mich anything I paid $20 or over I sold. I have a thing for PlugCaster pencils, but with special buys there average price is probly under 20. If you are a collector of plugs, then the skys the limit on what you would pay. But if looking for plugs that catch fish, many plugs can be bought between 5 and 15 bucks. But I see nothing wrong with those that have the cash and THE CONFIDENCE in the expensive plugs and buy them. The key is confidence, and I did not have it with the high priced plugs (they caught me) not that many fish though, and (disclaimer) that was more than likely my fault. I catch more fish now that I have confidence in what I use.