PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Movies

albiealert
03-04-2009, 05:11 PM
What is your favorite fishing related movie or movie scene of all time? I like "A River runs Through It". The scenery was incredible.

lostatsea
03-04-2009, 07:17 PM
I don't remember the name of it, it's about 2 brothers and how they fight over one girl. Their Dad is the guy who plays Frasier's Dad on TV. Has some good fishing scenes in it where they fish some NY spots.

storminsteve
03-05-2009, 01:16 PM
I don't remember the name of it, it's about 2 brothers and how they fight over one girl. Their Dad is the guy who plays Frasier's Dad on TV. Has some good fishing scenes in it where they fish some NY spots.

Good flick, with Edward Burns and John Mahoney? "She's the one". I think their boat was called the fighting Fitzpatricks. :thumbsup:

albiealert
03-05-2009, 03:05 PM
Good flick, with Edward Burns and John Mahoney? "She's the one". I think their boat was called the fighting Fitzpatricks. :thumbsup:

I liked that movie, it had all the makings of a great brother/father/son movie. I think all the fishing scenes were filmed in and around NY, with some in the Sound?
PTQfA5U0WUY

storminsteve
03-06-2009, 05:10 PM
Perfect Storm, one of the best ever. :thumbsup:
jmX3TK7U5K4

voyager35
03-06-2009, 06:40 PM
What is your favorite fishing related movie or movie scene of all time? I like "A River runs Through It". The scenery was incredible.

I liked that movie also. Good fishing scenes, and some deep messages about family relationships.