PDA

View Full Version : Coolest or most unusual tackle shops

DarkSkies
03-28-2009, 11:13 PM
Big John of Jack's Tackle, City Island Bronx

Man I love this guy! Anyone who can get his friends to eat worms has to be a stand up guy. :ROFLMAO:

Fresh bunkaaaaaah! :D
n0XJzbRrXvw

Let me tell yas sumthin,,,fresh bunkaah. This is how we do it in da Bronx!
UnQdbdigRP0

Dese worms are so fresh they even taste good! Mikey the worm eater!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ro5HutH7MMk

So what's your favorite or most insane tackle shop? Let's hear about em.

wish4fish
03-28-2009, 11:31 PM
Big John of Jack's Tackle, City Island Bronx

Man I love this guy! Anyone who can get his friends to eat worms has to be a stand up guy. :ROFLMAO:

Fresh bunkaaaaaah! :D
n0XJzbRrXvw

Let me tell yas sumthin,,,fresh bunkaah. This is how we do it in da Bronx!
UnQdbdigRP0

Dese worms are so fresh they even taste good! Mikey the worm eater!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ro5HutH7MMk

So what's your favorite or most insane tackle shop? Let's hear about em.

mikey eats worms, lol. funny **** :laugh::kooky:

DarkSkies
03-29-2009, 07:01 AM
W4F, I love watchin that worm video, can't get enough of it. Glad I was motivated to go find it on youtube. :laugh:

Another cool tackle shop was Steven's B&T in Long Branch, NJ. Goin in there was good times, between the music, the dog, and the laid back Zim/Brian who knew a lot about fishin, and built some good rods. He's gone now, thanks to a greedy landlord, but I would also put Stevens B&T on the list. :thumbsup:

mick2360
03-29-2009, 08:35 AM
Nothing particularly unusual about this shop. I buy my Shimano gear there and have had them ship me items; good guys and knowledgeable about what's working and where. For me, the cool part is to listen to the boat chatter on the radio as I get my set ups and bait. When I get to RS, I am away from the office and finally able to do what I love. Twenty minutes later I am fishing.

And Betty & Nicks....how can you not love that place. Get your bait and a coffee and sandwich. :drool:

mick2360
03-29-2009, 08:37 AM
Mikey just keeps eating those worms.....:scared::laugh: