PDA

View Full Version : Tica rod for free, great condition, good mojo

DarkSkies
04-03-2009, 01:17 PM
Tica UEHA424401s 8' 1piece

Med action spinning rod, great for schoolies early and late season small bass plugging or bait fishing.

This rod is for the guy I met in rb last week. In the space of 10 mins when we were bs'ing, you lost 2 fish because of the rod you were using.

I wanted to rip that rod out of your hands and tell you you needed a smaller one, but I'm a little too pushy sometimes. :don't know why:

So I kept my mouth shut for once. :laugh:That's pretty hard for me to do, later it botheredf me I didn't give ya more advice on what to use.

I'm not gonna go into details but you put way too much time in, not to be catching some nicer fish. Contact me at the e-mail I gave ya, or contact me here. Tell me where I met ya and what you were using, and it's yours.:fishing:

I'll try to post pics later when I get a chance.

gjb1969
04-06-2009, 06:44 PM
now thats what we need things like this the good will come back around :clapping:

mick2360
09-23-2009, 12:56 AM
It was me dark, I admit it. I was using a bucktail I borrowed from some guy who neglected to bring pork rind. Inconsiderate ***! Do I get the TICA? :HappyWave:

DarkSkies
09-23-2009, 10:47 AM
Tica UEHA424401s 8' 1piece

I'm not gonna go into details but you put way too much time in, not to be catching some nicer fish. Contact me at the e-mail I gave ya, or contact me here. Tell me where I met ya and what you were using, and it's yours.:fishing:

I'll try to post pics later when I get a chance.

It was me dark, I admit it. I was using a bucktail I borrowed from some guy who neglected to bring pork rind. Inconsiderate ***! Do I get the TICA? :HappyWave:

Mick, I didn't want to embarass the guy, but he told me he had been fishin for 5 years and hadn't yet caught a keeper bass. So if that's you, and you can name the town in New Jersey where he said he lived, I'll gladly send ya the rod tomorrow! :laugh:

As for those guys who don't bring pork rinds with them when they're fishin M, that's an inexcusable sin, :beatin:they should be thrown in the water and let the tide take them out to sea. ;) :HappyWave:

RocksandReds
09-23-2009, 08:03 PM
Hey Dark, it was me, I have to tell ya we were at OB & I was useing a cheap walmart special rod with oold line and a 6" swim shad, I couldnt land a fish to save my life!! I need all the help I can get:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

DarkSkies
09-26-2009, 01:21 PM
RnR, if I thought ya needed as much mojo as the guy I met. I would send ya that rod...but it looks like you don't need any mojo sent your way, just lots of :clapping: ;)

Are ya comin up to Montauk for the Stripercoast fall gathering?

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg157/rocksandreds/100_1742.jpg

RocksandReds
09-28-2009, 01:23 AM
RnR, if I thought ya needed as much mojo as the guy I met. I would send ya that rod...but it looks like you don't need any mojo sent your way, just lots of :clapping: ;)

Are ya comin up to Montauk for the Stripercoast fall gathering?

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg157/rocksandreds/100_1742.jpg

It all depends on the cash flow betwen now and then:scared: But I'm hopeing too:drool: Might have to car pool or take the bus:D:D