PDA

View Full Version : 3 people you most want to fish with

albiealert
04-08-2009, 09:43 AM
Whe would they be? Doesn't matter if they are living or dead, who are your top 3, and why?

My list:
1. My grandfather. He's gone now, it would be nice to see him one more time. :thumbsup:
2. Ernest Hemingway. He was a great writer, and a dedicated outdoor fisherman, and a bit of a notorious drinker. I think fishing with him would be wild.
3. John Haberek, "Habs". I never met the man, but heard he was generous in spirit and had a great sense of humor. I think I could really enjoy that.

jonthepain
04-08-2009, 02:31 PM
1. Mike Osinski - many years best friend, great fisherman, funny guy, very real, dead 5 years now.

2. Hemingway, for all albie's reasons. Plus he used to bring a Thompson smg with him on the Pilar.

3. Heather Locklear. Hey, if I'm gonna dream, I'm gonna dream big.

DarkSkies
04-08-2009, 02:48 PM
Hemingway, for all albie's reasons. Plus he used to bring a Thompson smg with him on the Pilar.

Yeah, I would love to fish with Hemingway back before I got sober. Get drunk, fish, and shoot at the fish when you're not catching (or even when you are) ;)

3. Heather Locklear. Hey, if I'm gonna dream, I'm gonna dream big.

You can have her after me, or I'll flip ya for her. :2flip: Who are we kiddin, like either of us mooks has a shot with her, but it's always fun to dream, right?

I was tryin a little 13th steppin after she got busted for DWI. For some reason she won't return my calls inviting her to go to a meeting here wiht me in NJ. Does that qualify as stalking?? :kooky::D

jimbob
04-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Thomas Jefferson, who wouldn't want to talk fishing with the author of the greatest document in American history.
Ted Williams, he always seems to write what I believe.
Lefty Kreh, maybe his casting prowess will rub off on me.

Rip-Plugger
04-08-2009, 11:20 PM
1-Heather Thomas[one of Colt Seavers partners] just because shes hot and no one knows who she is.

2-Larry Dahlberg,catch some wild kinds of fish,,but I ain't drinking the water.

3-Renee O'Connor[Zena] just to see her naked on my boat wearing just a pair of little white shorts and my old thin T-Shirt.,,Yeoooowza!,,,,waves splashin' her all over!

R-P

bababooey
04-09-2009, 12:49 PM
1-Heather Thomas[one of Colt Seavers partners] just because shes hot and no one knows who she is.

2-Larry Dahlberg,catch some wild kinds of fish,,but I ain't drinking the water.

3-Renee O'Connor[Zena] just to see her naked on my boat wearing just a pair of little white shorts and my old thin T-Shirt.,,Yeoooowza!,,,,waves splashin' her all over!

R-P

RP, have you lived in Connecticut all your life? Did you know Heather Thomas grew up in Connecticut, and that she fly fishes? :dribble:

Thomas Jefferson, who wouldn't want to talk fishing with the author of the greatest document in American history.
Ted Williams, he always seems to write what I believe.
Lefty Kreh, maybe his casting prowess will rub off on me.

Ted Williams would also be one of my choices, jimbo.:thumbsup:

1. Ted Williams, it would be an experience.
2. Albert Einstein. I'm curious how he would apply his thinking to fishing.
3. Nostradamus. I would like to see how a great predictor of future events could predict whether the fish will bite tomorrow. :laugh:

jimbob
04-09-2009, 10:36 PM
Albert Einstein. Good one.