PDA

View Full Version : Family loses everything in Staten Island fire

DarkSkies
04-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Hey people, a tragedy happened to a local family in Staten Island the other day. A fire capt and his family lost everything they own in a terrible fire, they're lucky to be alive. :(

If there is anybody who has extra things they don't need, please think of this family. You can also send $$ (if you want to) to the highlighted address below.

You can contact Zim at S 247 for details, it seems like he's the best guy to handle this. For those who don't know Zim, he's a straight up guy, a little twisted in the head, but has a heart of gold when it comes to helping people. People who want to confirm the details of this further could contact the Fire or Police Depts in SI and verify it for themselves.

If there is anyone from NJ who contacts Zim, and it IS decided furniture would be appropriate, I will be glad to pick anything up that can fit in a van, within 30 miles of Atlantic Highlands, NJ.

I'll come to your house to pick it up and deliver it, all you gotta do is coordinate and see if the family needs it by contacting Zim.

Thanks for reading people!!

Here's the details:

My good friend capt. Keith Duvals house burned near to the ground. he and his wife and 4 kids barely made it out of the house at 3am and the fire lasted well into the morning. they left the house with what they had on thier backs and all thier belongings in the home were destroyed. this is not like me to ask anyone to give as i don't like to burden people with any guilty feeling but it is sad for me to see and not do anything to help. any donations - small or large would be appreciated.
you may send annonymous or in respect of self and stripers24/7 to:

Cap't Keith Duval
11 Idaho avenue
Staten Island, NY 10309

again, sorry if i am putting this out there if it is uncomfortable to anyone.
with appreciation, zim

plugginpete
04-13-2009, 03:39 PM
Thanks for the head's up dark, I'll send them something.