PDA

View Full Version : All about seabass

clamchucker
04-17-2008, 04:47 PM
Any folks here fish for seabass? I will be taking my nephews and grancchildren out when the season is open. I would be glad to have a group trip if anyone is interested.

DarkSkies
04-18-2009, 01:39 AM
Post up anything you want to about sea bass, facts, figures, pics, videos, anything at all you feel like throwing up here.

If whatever you quoted comes from a published or copyrighted source, please add the link. Thanks.

gjb1969
03-05-2010, 01:19 PM
well this year i know i am going to get after the sea bass it a fish i have not fished for i a while to me its one of the best tasting fish out there and i ejoy fishing for and i need to get out on a boat this year i need to see how the fishing land scape has changed i alse hope to get a shot at some triggers i have seen them but never hooked up so let see how the year goes:fishing:

rip316
03-05-2010, 06:18 PM
I'll take you on my boat G. Least I could do. Have a couple rockpiles around PTPL. gET PORGYS AND BLACKFISH TOO.

gjb1969
12-23-2010, 11:25 PM
wewll its going to be another year of sea bass bu sh they are just full of it still saying need to cut this lower that there is nothing wrong with sea bassit just makes no sence but we are just fisherman :kooky: