PDA

View Full Version : ebay now sucks

gjb1969
05-06-2009, 07:31 PM
I HAVE TO RANT NOW I HAD A FEW EBAY STORES I WOULD BUY STUFF FROM NOW EBAY TELLS THEM THAT THEY CAN NOT TAKE POSTAL MONEY ORDERS THAT IS BULL SH@@ HOW CAN THEY TELL U HOW TO PAY FOR SOMETHING U GOT POSTAL MONEY ORDERS ARE LEGAL TENDER IN THE US NOW I AM GOING TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT CUS THEY SUCK NOW I HAVE TO TALK TO EACH ONE TO SEE IF I CAN BUY OUTSIDE OF EBAY GREEED SUCKS I HOPE SOME ONE GET A LAWYER ON THE CASE THER ARE SO MANY THINGS I WANTED TO GET NOW I HAVE TO TRY TO GET IN THE BACK DOOR:moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::burn::burn::bur n:

pescador29
05-06-2009, 08:03 PM
i dont like ebay or the paypal. i dont have a lot of money to put in the paypal account. i want to buy the ebay things but i think ebay and paypal are crooks.

hookset
05-06-2009, 09:26 PM
Ebay can be a pain in the ***. They demand so much and charge us a fee but yet put up with the morans who overcharge for shipping. I hate ebay.

storminsteve
05-07-2009, 01:28 PM
Ebay nickle and dimes you for everything, they really do suck.http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/images/icons/icon13.gif

plugginpete
05-07-2009, 05:49 PM
I have been using ebay for several years now not just to purchase but also to sell. I have never had any trouble with them. I have used money orders many times. I wonder if they changed their policy? What would ebay have to do with merchants receiving money orders directly from customers? Better yet I think the merchants just don't want to deal with any form of cash or checks. To them credit cards through pay pal might be easier.

gjb1969
05-07-2009, 05:52 PM
i had a few guys i would buy from and they started giveing me very good deals i once got two sets of lures i sent money for one the guy sent me an e mail saying i was one person he likes to sell to i pay on time i talked to him if there was something wrong insted of reporting him to ebay he could take care of it now its all electronic pay and i dont trust any of it i dont have alot of money to waste ebay not cool :beatin::argue::skunk::moon::burn:

jimmy z
05-09-2009, 11:14 PM
Ebay is fundamentally evil. That's just the way it is. If one didn't deal with them, then they wouldn't be angry, upset and frustrated with their policies and procedures. They are what they are, Ebay that is, and there is nothing you or I can do about it. Don't get angry at the evil forces, be proactive and empowered by the fact that you don't have to succumb to the evil ways. :thumbsup: