PDA

View Full Version : new to the site...

ArthurKillAngler22
06-05-2009, 07:55 PM
I've been reading this site for a while now and i have been getting very useful information and i like how its being conducted.. just to introduce myself my name is june and i have been fishing since i was 5 (20 now)... i've learned alot in the past couple years and im looking forward to learning more from people who have been there and done it and hopefully be able to share my thoughts as well......

Rip-Plugger
06-05-2009, 09:29 PM
Hi June,

good to meet you.
you will find much info here,this site is THE best I have ever joined,lots of cool folks here.any questions you have,just ask.someone here has the answer.

R-P

DarkSkies
06-07-2009, 02:24 AM
Hi June,

good to meet you.
you will find much info here,this site is THE best I have ever joined,lots of cool folks here.any questions you have,just ask.someone here has the answer.

R-P

Hyperbole will get you nowhere here, RP. ;) Thanks for the kind words.

The truth is, without the contributions from you, and many others who put their lives and stories out there on the internet, and the great advice you guys have for the newcomers, this site would be nothing.

It would be as dead as some of the water I've been fishin lately. :laugh:

I am deeply grateful to all members here who jump in ands make contributions. You all make this a fun site for me to come to as well. Some of you have also reached out to offer words of encouragement and support for some of life's ups and downs, and your advice and affirmations are incredibly motivating. Thanks to all, for everything you guys, and gals, do. :clapping::clapping: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

And welcome to the site, June!!! Hope you break 30 this year. :HappyWave:

Frankiesurf
06-07-2009, 04:01 PM
Welcome to the only attitude free Striped Bass site on the internet.:HappyWave:

DarkSkies
06-07-2009, 05:59 PM
Welcome to the only attitude free Striped Bass site on the internet.:HappyWave:

Yeah, until YOU came along! That's when I said to myself, now here comes trouble. Now it's all downhill from here! ;):ROFLMAO:

That's ok, man, freedom of speech is a good thing, Thomas Payne, Patrick Henry, and Thomas Jefferson would be proud of ya, I think. :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

wish4fish
06-07-2009, 06:09 PM
yur name is june and your a dude?:huh: sup, its all good if u like to fish, welcome dude!:HappyWave:

storminsteve
06-07-2009, 07:47 PM
:HappyWave:Welcome AKA!

albiealert
06-07-2009, 08:38 PM
I've been reading this site for a while now and i have been getting very useful information and i like how its being conducted.. just to introduce myself my name is june and i have been fishing since i was 5 (20 now)... i've learned alot in the past couple years and im looking forward to learning more from people who have been there and done it and hopefully be able to share my thoughts as well......

Boy oh boy, to be 20 again...:lookhappy: Welcome aboard ArthurKill!

CharlieTuna
06-07-2009, 09:48 PM
Welcome to S&A, June. :HappyWave:

bababooey
06-08-2009, 09:31 AM
:HappyWave:Welcome aboard aka, good site and people here!

surfwalker
06-08-2009, 07:37 PM
Guy catches fish, aids in saving people-great addition to the site, Welcome. Little jealous of the age though.

buckethead
06-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Welcome :HappyWave:

ArthurKillAngler22
06-09-2009, 10:33 AM
thanks guys im glad i can be part of a great group of people :HappyWave:

c4charlie
06-09-2009, 03:21 PM
June, Nice to see you on the site. Welcome!