PDA

View Full Version : fishing first date

baitstealer
06-13-2009, 03:42 PM
I took my wife fishing on our first date. :eek: In the end she stay's home and I go without her.

Have any of you ever taken a girl fishing on a first date?

hookset
06-13-2009, 06:44 PM
No, but I've been looking to catch her hook, line and sinker.

dogfish
06-13-2009, 06:50 PM
If you can get a girl to go fishing with you on your first date you better marry her.;)

bababooey
06-13-2009, 07:15 PM
I took my wife fishing on our first date. :eek: In the end she stay's home and I go without her.

Have any of you ever taken a girl fishing on a first date?

That's kinda like a sex before and after the marriage question, don't you think? You can get as much as you want before marriage. After the ceremony the faucet is turned off. Same with fishing. You think she really liked going with you the first time? Noooo, she had her hooks out, and you took the bait! :laugh: And to think they call women the weaker sex, they're sharp creatures for sure. :D

surferman
06-14-2009, 12:02 AM
Women know how to play the game better than us men. Beware!:scared:

jimbob
06-14-2009, 01:56 PM
I took my wife on a trout fishing trip a month after we started dating that was 27 years ago and we are going to St. Thomas for our 25th anniversary in two weeks. She is going Tuna fishing with me. My wife goes fishing with me 5 or 6 times a year, she also catches her share of Striped Bass.

nitestrikes
06-14-2009, 02:13 PM
I took my wife on a trout fishing trip a month after we started dating that was 27 years ago and we are going to St. Thomas for our 25th anniversary in two weeks. She is going Tuna fishing with me. My wife goes fishing with me 5 or 6 times a year, she also catches her share of Striped Bass.

Sounds like a keeper for sure! :thumbsup: