PDA

View Full Version : How do you grill your Steaks

stripermania
07-03-2009, 12:40 PM
Summer is here so how do you grill your steaks? I like a nice T-Bone with a heavy rub of my mothers herb receipe. Marinated for 24 hours and grilled slow to a juicy med. rare.

nitestrikes
07-04-2009, 02:10 PM
I like to do shish kebabs with the veggies, small onions, celery and carrots. Gives me the illusion that I'm eating healthy when I slather my grilled foil enclosed baked potato with butter and sour cream.:D

seamonkey
07-04-2009, 02:23 PM
I like a nice filet Mignon. Grill up some onions and peppers and I'm set to go.

Jackbass
08-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Rib eye 5/4 cut (for those that know wood) My own Montreal Rub Marinated in olive oil and some garlic Grill over open flame 6 minutes per side at about 500 degrees. Nice Crispy outside soft middle. Hmmm!

Also Sirloin Tips with a different rub and homeade BBQ Marinade spicy with red pepper. Tips Cut small 1-1/2 x 1-1/2 Roughly onions between meat. All of it over pea pods and Zatarains Red Beans and Rice. (sickly good food)

Doublerunner
12-20-2009, 07:47 AM
Baby back ribs marinated for 24 hours in a honey barbeque sauce then cooked slowly in a crock pot and when done thrown on the outdoor grill on high for 1 minute on each side to seal in the juices and finish off the exterior. Fall off the bone good

If you cook them in an oven use a pan within a pan almost like the 2 bucket method for live eels. The bottom pan has water in it and the steam just tenderizes the meat nicely