PDA

View Full Version : Where is everybody?

surfwalker
07-17-2009, 01:12 PM
Is today a no post day, I wasn't informed. Somebody must have something to post. How's everybody doin? Summer time down time got ya? Waiting for fall? How 'bout the people up north a Jersey, you must be getting some Stripes, love to hear it. Anybody?

DarkSkies
07-17-2009, 01:55 PM
Is today a no post day, I wasn't informed.
Ya gotta check your e-mail more often, SW, there's a big end of the week party in Panama on the Coiba Explorer, free food, plane tickets, all the fish ya can catch, and some bikini women thrown in down the beach. Ya mean you didn't get your tickets in the mail yet? :eek:

Somebody must have something to post. How's everybody doin? Summer time down time got ya?
It's the summertime blues, without the usual onslaught of bluefish.

Waiting for fall? How 'bout the people up north a Jersey, you must be getting some Stripes, love to hear it.
There is a clandestine group of eelers, fish up to the 30's off the rocks, and points, up and down the Coast. First thing you learn about the eelers is that there is no talk about the eelers. ;)

agi8PUmlAKU

Thanks for the laughs today. :thumbsup: I think a lot of us are in the lazy summertime drifting mode. Beer, barbeques, baseball, beach, and bikinis are the prime focus.

JakeF
07-17-2009, 02:55 PM
Ahh,, fight club. One of my favorite movies. Reminds me of me.

Fishing all night, racing straight to work so I'm not too late, sitting down at my desk, and the guy across from me asks, "What the hell happened to you?" "Rough night.", I say. I get up and go to the restroom to look in the mirror. My face is all swollen from bug bites. There's dried blood on my ear from a scrape on a barnacle covered rock on my way back to shore. My gotee is white with dried salt. 15 minutes later I get back to my desk, the guy across from me give me a suspicious look and shakes his head.

surfwalker
07-17-2009, 03:38 PM
Dark, yeah, I got the tickets-sold 'em, pocketed the money. I figured there would be one blabbermouth up north that would tell the whole world about his catches.

JakeF- Nice

bababooey
07-20-2009, 02:47 PM
Ahh,, fight club. One of my favorite movies. Reminds me of me.

My face is all swollen..... There's dried blood on my ear..... My gotee is white..... 15 minutes later I get back to my desk, the guy across from me give me a suspicious look and shakes his head.

Maybe he thinks you're living a secret life and he's jealous. Although by eliminating certain words in your post, you COULD be part of fight club. Hmmmmm.:huh: ;)

bababooey
07-20-2009, 02:51 PM
"Ya gotta check your e-mail more often, SW, there's a big end of the week party in Panama on the Coiba Explorer, free food, plane tickets, all the fish ya can catch, and some bikini women thrown in down the beach. Ya mean you didn't get your tickets in the mail yet? :eek:"

Hey Dark I missed out on those tickets too, I hope you're not playing favorites around here. You could always throw me a plug or 2 to make up for it. If not I'll wait for the next cruise giveaway. I hope it includes a detour to the Dominican Republic, the hotties over there are off the hook.;)

JakeF
07-21-2009, 02:22 PM
Maybe he thinks you're living a secret life and he's jealous. Although by eliminating certain words in your post, you COULD be part of fight club. Hmmmmm.:huh: ;)

I don't think he's jealous,,,,his estrogen level is a bit too high,,,,, if you know what I mean. ;)

bababooey
07-21-2009, 02:26 PM
^^^ You mean he doesn't belong to fight club, he belongs to rainbow club? I get it now... :kiss: :eek: ;)