PDA

View Full Version : Wedding or fall run

crosseyedbass
07-17-2009, 08:35 PM
I was trying to weigh in how I'm going to spend my fall this year. I just started going with this girl, we're not even exclusive, but she wants me to go to her sister's wedding in Ohio in the end of Sept. I want to go to Montauk, that's when the run should be full on. So I'm faced with a choice, Ohio and the tux, or Montauk and the salt. There's no real fish in Ohio, and it's not like this girl is the best between the sheets, so why should I go? Can you help me figure this out, guys?

Frankiesurf
07-18-2009, 08:54 AM
If you aren't looking long term with her then go fishing.

If you really want to show her that you care:upck:then go to the wedding.

If she sucks in the sack then get a new one.

clamchucker
07-18-2009, 04:58 PM
crosseyedbass when you find the one who is right for you you will know it. It would be nice to go to the wedding with her as a show of support. It's the mature thing to do, doing something that we don't necessarily feel like doing. If you are still unhappy with her after the wedding, maybe you might want to do both of yourselves a favor and split up. You will be glad you did. If she is the one, you will not be able to do that. good luck

Stripercoast1
07-19-2009, 10:16 AM
Divorce parties are more fun than wedding receptions, Go fishing.

plugcrazy
07-19-2009, 11:24 PM
If she really appreciates you she will tell you to go fishing.:D

dogfish
07-20-2009, 08:34 PM
You should have picked a girl who likes to fish. It will only get worse later on. Get out while you can...:scared:

surfstix1963
07-21-2009, 08:27 AM
I would just go and deal with it for a couple of days Montauk will still have fish mostly blues anyway unless your willing to do the night shift fishing is fishing and you could go to montauk and strike out just like any place else it's not like your fishing in a pond they have their slow times also.

Jackbass
08-07-2009, 09:33 AM
You just started with her set the precedent. It is not like you have kids or are even talking about moving in with her or getting married just fish. If you really like her and see a future with her then go but let her know what you are giving up for her. Make her feel guilty and she will always remember what you did for her. The balance of your fall run will be encouraged.

bababooey
08-07-2009, 12:04 PM
Make her feel guilty and she will always remember what you did for her.

Yeah, I say it should be worth at least a BJ a day for you to make that trip with her, or 2 a day if you can swing the deal.:D

dogfish
08-07-2009, 12:31 PM
Yeah, I say it should be worth at least a BJ a day for you to make that trip with her, or 2 a day if you can swing the deal.:D

2 a day minimum, with a little Anal thrown in to make the menu more appealing. Don't settle for anything less.;)

williehookem
08-07-2009, 12:33 PM
2 a day minimum, with a little Anal thrown in to make the menu more appealing. Don't settle for anything less.;)

You sound like a lawyer. Where's a good lawyer when you need one?

dogfish
08-07-2009, 01:12 PM
Well you must have me confused with someone else willie. The only good place for lawyers is at the bottom of the sea. I hate lawyers.:2flip: