PDA

View Full Version : why are dudes afraid to fish at night in a city?

wish4fish
07-30-2009, 11:22 PM
theres a city in moco where the fishin is good, not gonna name it. on another site the dudes were all like man your gonna take your life in your hands if you fish there at night, i wouldn't fish there!!!:eek: :scared: so you carry a knife or heavy boga when you fish there, these dudes were goin on and on how dangerous it was.:waaah:i got news for the wusses, fishing the jetties at night is dangerous in itself, you can smash your head like a watermelon if you ain't careful. so why whine like a beyotch about the other stuff, if you ain't down with it don't fish there, all the more fish for me.

gjb1969
07-31-2009, 12:39 AM
well most are the kind of people who are shelterd in there own little world were every thing is one way but thats how things and people are with that seaid i fish that town at nite and i am not worried at all they dont want to fish there more for me let the wussies stay in hideing:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DarkSkies
07-31-2009, 04:16 PM
It's funny how some people might characterize that anonymous city as dangerous, yet about 2 weeks ago a guy fishin the Cliffwood wall in Aberdeen was stabbed. You never know where danger might lurk.

Frankiesurf
08-01-2009, 07:58 AM
Gjb is exactly right. I worked in the NYC Subways for seven years. I saw a lot of stuff happen that would scare the crap out of a normal person but I got used to it. I now work in a small town that is mostly farm country. I know quite a few people there that have never been to NYC. EVER. Some don't venture more than 30 miles away. They have no idea what it is like in the real world.

As I have also come to see is that occasionally, it is those who are racists that will speak like that. I work with one white guy who hates black people. Always complaining about the one black guy we work with and talking s*** about others he sees. I had to work at night with this guy once. It was three AM and nobody was around except for in the bar down the street. Two black guys walked out and were just going to their car that was parked past where we were working. This guy grabbed a pipe wrench and ran around the other side of the truck. I asked him what the hell he was doing and after these guys left he said " You never know what they are gonna do". I called him a P***** and got back to work.

That is the attitudes that will keep your spot open for you to fish in peace.

Granted there are some troubled areas out there but if you just use your head there won't be any trouble at all.

nitestrikes
08-01-2009, 10:54 AM
Granted there are some troubled areas out there but if you just use your head there won't be any trouble at all.

You can't truly be racist and fish LI at night, there are fishermen here in all colors and countries. And you guys are right, sometimes you could get trouble from the guys you least expect it from, don't be blinded by someone's color, that's stupid.