PDA

View Full Version : Skishers in training...

JakeF
08-04-2009, 02:49 PM
My daughter Sophia had her first real ocean swim last Sunday afternoon. She had a blast, and after an hour and a half in the water she still didn't want to come in. Ben went out too, but his wetsuit is a little too big for him and he got cold after a short time.

Give em a few years, and they'll be tearing it up right next to daddy!

Unfortunately I left the camera back at the truck, so the only pics I got were after we got out. Here's Ben helping me rinse the sand off of Sophia. He's completely obsessed with firefighting right now, so he just HAD to man the hose :D.

http://www.stripercoastsurfcasters.us/photos/littleskisher1.jpg

http://www.stripercoastsurfcasters.us/photos/littleskisher2.jpg

Stripercoast1
08-04-2009, 05:06 PM
Does that mean I have to get working on a new custom rod for her, for the zee she's getting for Christmas?

JakeF
08-04-2009, 05:20 PM
Wow,, you're going to buy her a ZeeBaas, too?
What a guy!! :D

Stripercoast1
08-04-2009, 08:16 PM
Yeah, if you can find a buy one get one for when I have to plunk for my wife's! :scared:

Finaddict
08-05-2009, 12:37 AM
Too cute. Great pics:clapping:

DarkSkies
08-05-2009, 10:04 AM
How about that, training the kids so you have some fishin buddies when you are old and grey in a few years. :rolleyes: :laugh:

I remember when my brothers and I were younger, you couldn't get us out of the water until our lips were blue and we were shivering, even then we didn't want to go home. That's how I know I could never live too far from the water. Your children seem to exhibit those same traits, it looks like they are naturals. Those pics are precious, hold on to those times, man, blink your eyes and they will be all grown up. Doesn't get any better than that. Thanks for posting the pics. :thumbsup:

voyager35
08-05-2009, 07:28 PM
Those pics are precious, hold on to those times, man, blink your eyes and they will be all grown up. . :thumbsup:

What Dark said is true, enjoy them while you can. Great pics!

stripermania
08-06-2009, 09:58 AM
Seems as if you are training them well. Cute kids.

JakeF
08-06-2009, 04:07 PM
Thanks guys,,, I'm proud of em. They're great kids. :)