PDA

View Full Version : lucky charms

ledhead36
08-13-2009, 11:29 PM
I have a plug which my grand dad gave to me years ago. It was his favorite and told me that it will bring me luck if I carry it with me when I fish. Needless to say sometimes it is not so lucky but I still carry it with me. Do any of you have "lucky charms" you carry along?

stripercrazy
08-14-2009, 08:04 AM
I have a t shirt that says "fish fear me!" which I like to think of as lucky, and was wearing it when I caught some nice bass.:fishing:

Jackbass
08-14-2009, 08:11 AM
I wear the same pair of underwear every time I fish until the end of the fall run. :ROFLMAO:

Just kidding although sometimes i smell that way after a good weekend of fishing.

I often will try to introduce new items into the mix during a round of skunkings to see if I can generate some Mojo. When ever I go to the water I always wear one of two hats. My Stripercoast Camo lid just to represent or I wear a yellow Fishing the Cape Hat I have had since a friend of mine owned the store. I caught My largest ever with that hat on, on a fly on the flats, and it never ever leaves my truck during fishing season.

skinner
08-17-2009, 09:44 PM
I have an old pair of pliers which I never leave home without. It was my first pair. Even thought it is worn and I seldom use it I still bring it along for good luck.

hookedonbass
11-08-2009, 08:42 AM
I have this old ag that an past girl gave to me. I don't leave home without it. Best part is that the wife has no idea.