PDA

View Full Version : New Albums released

Rip-Plugger
08-27-2009, 12:21 AM
Hello metal warriors,

My metal brother,The Incredibly evil & sick Lord Vincent Crowley's Band Acheron have a brand new album out.

Band-Acheron

genre-black death metal

home-Columbus,Ohio

album title-The Final Conflict[Last Days Of God]

Members-Vincent Crowley,Vocals/Bass.
Kyle Severn-Drums,[also of Incantation and of Funerus].
Maximus Otworth-Lead/rhythm Guitar.
Ash Thomas-Rhythm [session]

this album drills!,it takes your attention and holds it hostage while Lord Crowley tears at your flesh and soul.
this one seems to be a touch outside their style with faster tracks and speedy vocals with a deepened power.
after 20 ******* years they STILL take your attention and demand your soul,they shall be around for eons!

check them out at
www.myspace.com/acheron

R-P

plugcrazy
08-28-2009, 11:17 AM
It's on youtube already, some good stuff!:headbang:
fa7_FGSfOrs

Rip-Plugger
09-03-2009, 01:01 AM
here is more info on some great bands of which my metal brother Jon Torres[Bass/Guitars] is a member,stirring up mosh pits from here to hell!

Ulysses Siren

genre-west coast thrash

website-www.ulyssessiren.com

WarningSF

genre-Powermetal

website-WWW.warningSF.com

2 great bands that some of you may not know of.
JLT[Jon Luis Torres],my metal brother has been around the world doing shows even the great german Wacken festival!! and the 48 hour Bang Your Head festival with crushing metal around the clock for a full 2 days!

Jon Has a full pedigree doing abss and guitar chores for cool outfits with the likes of AngelWitch,Slough Feg,I4NI,WarningSF,Ulysses Siren and even the old skool thrash band Laaz Rockit!

check him and his works out!

R-P

Rip-Plugger
09-05-2009, 12:16 AM
A great piece of metal art even though I don't dig all the tracks,the ones I do are perfect examples of what extreme music is.
who is it??,,,why it's the awesome blackdeath metal band GOD DETHRONED.
hailing from Holland[I think]GD takes speed,technical rifss and stirs it all up into a froth,,I feel a mosh pit forming somewhere.

Band-God Dethroned

Genre-Black death Metal

title-Passiondale

track list:
1-The Cross of Sacrifice
2-Under A Darkening Sky
3-No Mans Land
4-Poison Fog
5-Drowning in Mud
6-Passiondale
7-No Survivors
8-Behind Enemy Lines
9-Fallen Empires
10-Artifacts Of The Great War

God Dethroned,among the elite on the list of premium extreme metal bands in this world of ours.

check them out

R-P

Rip-Plugger
09-08-2009, 03:48 PM
Yes!,,thats right Freevil are a 3 piece crew from Sweden,my metal brothers Miquie,Tomas Andersson and Roger Blomberg all conspired to create a grand piece of metal history.

I have personally heard thousands of metal tracks but,NEVER anything like what these 3 have built.
it is fast,heavy with an atmoshperic drifting darkness that any metalhead would love!

Band-Freevil

Members-Miquie Flesh,Drums/Vokills,

Tomas Andersson,Guitars and backing growls, Roger

Blomberg,Bass and armageddon.

Genre-Technical Trash

other outits from these members-Miquie Flesh,drums for Witchery,Tomas Andersson,guitars/vox [Denata],Roger Blomberg,Bass/thunder/backing vox[Denata].

album Title-Freevil Burning

Website-WWW.Freevil.SE

Keep it SICK!
R-P

Rip-Plugger
09-08-2009, 09:23 PM
Hailing from New Jersey I bring to you FUNEBRARUM,black deathmetal. they have a new album out called:
The Sleep of Morbid Dreams.
this 3rd piece is totally killer and brings all guns to bear! if you dig this type of metal then you should contact them to buy a copy!

my metal brother Matt Medieros also of the New Jersey deathgore band KALOPSIA does the low frequency thorbbing chores for FUNEBRARUM. Matt is talented in that he does guitar as well as bass and also vox!

Genre-Black Deathmetal

members:
Daryl Kahan-Vox,
Shawn Eldridge-Drums,
Nick Orlando-Guitars,
Dave Wagner-Bass,
Matt Medeiros,Guitars

Label:Cyclone Empire

Tracks:
1-Perish Beneath
2-Grave Reaper
3-Beyond Recognition
4-Incineration of Mortal flesh
5-Nex Monumentum
6-Among The Exiled

Info/contact:

Abazgorath69@Hotmail.com

Thergothon1@hotmail.com

Label Contact:WWW.cyclone-Empire.com

Discography:
Beneath The Columns Of Abandoned Gods

funebrarum/Interment split cd Conjuration Of The sepultural,

The Sleep Of Morbid Drams

Interment,also a great band from Sweden and have split this disc with Funebrarum,5 tracks each band.
Interment kick major *** like the elite bands of now or the older bands from the NWOBHM days.

Members:
Johan Jansson-guitar/vox
Mattias "Cryptan" Norman-Bass
Kennet Englund-Drums
John Forsberg-guitar
Tracks:
1-Infernal Damnation
2-Black Hollow Black
3-Descent Hell
4-Breeding Spawn
5-outro-The Soul Collector
so,check these guys out,you will love your new discovery!
R-P
Heavy-Hooksetter

Rip-Plugger
09-13-2009, 09:42 PM
Hail,

New Jersey has another musical monster known as KALOPSIA! Kalopsia is a goremetal band that has it's roots deep in thrash,black deathmetal and many other genres of metal music. gutted,skinned and slashed are their aim,**** with them and you will be skinned alive!

great lyrics,great muscianship and vox are what KALOPSIA are about,just getting the blades sharp is the fun of it.
Genre-black-gore-metal
album title-Equisite Beauty Of The Defiled

track listing
1-pleasure in torture
2-Toolshed Therapy
3-Source Of My Evil
4-Driven By Voces
5-Headless And Raped
6-Realm Of The Dead
7-Her Obituary reads,,,,

Members at the time of recording:
All Gutars,Bass and vox by Matt Medieros All Drums and Riot Vox By Brian Jimenez

Label-Think Metal Productions

contact-Kalopsia@kalopsia.org

R-P

Rip-Plugger
10-27-2009, 06:31 PM
Hello Metal brothers,
have a look at this,cool ****!

Katon W.DePena has such a banshee wail of a vox,paid his dues a long time ago.Hirax are still a super force in thrash metal music!!

when our band Evil Angel was uponthe metal throne we covered a Hirax song called "Bombs of Death" which was a simple but very killer track that could create a mosh pit full of dead people.
have a look,listen and become a fan of HIRAX!

HIRAX "El Rostro de la Muerte" (The Face of Death) promotional video clip for new album/CD. (YOU TUBE)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1cybzVIFy0
HIRAX "El Rostro de la Muerte" (The Face of Death) promotional video clip for new album/CD. (MY SPACE)
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=64091793&release=0
http://www.hirax.org
http://www.myspace.com/hirax

R-P

DarkSkies
10-27-2009, 08:06 PM
Hello Metal brothers,
have a look at this,cool ****!

HIRAX "El Rostro de la Muerte" (The Face of Death) promotional video clip for new album/CD. (YOU TUBE)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1cybzVIFy0
HIRAX "El Rostro de la Muerte" (The Face of Death) promotional video clip for new album/CD. (MY SPACE)
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=64091793&release=0
http://www.hirax.org
http://www.myspace.com/hirax

R-P
I like it!!!!! :viking: :banghead2:
Hirax's lead sounds to me like a cross between Paul Baloff from Exodus and HR from Bad Brains.
What's up my metal brother! Still catchin bass, we got some bigger ones comin down the pike, hope you're gettin your share. :HappyWave:
Good stuff man, thanks for posting!

Rip-Plugger
11-02-2009, 10:26 AM
Yeah metal bro,Hirax are old skool and still kick *** after all these years.
Katon has that vox thats jst one of a kind.he also had a band called Phantasm,check it out.

it kinda shut down for about 4 days up my way,the approaching full moon slowed it all down,it does that at times.
I'm still going at 'em though.

stay Hungry

Rip-Plugger
11-02-2009, 10:45 AM
here are some bands for ya to check out,,,

Band Album Title

Krisiun- Assassination
Kataklysm- in the arms of devastation
Cyclone- Brutal Destruction
Dark Angel- Darkness Descends
Terrorspawn- Channeling the quintessence of death
Trouble - Plastic green head
Diabolic Possession - Ripped to pieces
Ravensthorn -Hauntings and Possessions
1349 -Beyond The Apocalypse
Pentacle -Under The Black Cross
Evil Incarnate -Waiting for His Return
Legion Of The Dammned- Cult Of The Dead
Candlemass -Tales Of Creation
Avenger Of Death -Death Brigade
Merciless Death -Evil In The Night & Realm Of Terror
Acheron -Rebirth[Metamorphosing into godhood]
Destruction -All Hell Breaks Loose

Thats my metal list for today

R-P

Rip-Plugger
06-04-2010, 04:07 PM
I am truly honored to introduce the latest release by the old Skool bay are thrash band:
HEATHEN
"The Evolution Of Chaos"
When Mascot Records sent me this disc and I sat down and listened to it,I was truly blown away!.
it was exactly what I expected these 5 metal warriors to be,,,great thrash with lyrics and melodies that mix perfectly into a wonderful bay area soup.
Misfit[scott] and I did a live,on the air interview with band members bassist Jon Torres[warningSF,AngelWitch,Ulysses Siren,I4NI ect.] and guitarist Kragen Lum.

there are 11 tracks with various speeds and all have wonderful ideas,tempos,melodies and feelings poured in,such a great mix took a long time to cook up.
as my metal brother Jon Torres explained,it was like over a year that this latest creation came to be.
well,they did a wonderful job of it and in case I didn't mention it,the band EXODUS and Heathen are linked by their gutarist Lee Altus,he is a member in that great thrash entity!

HEATHEN are doing a stint in Europe right now supporting the new record.when they return we will have a U.S. tour with EXODUS from Coast-to-Coast,they will be getting o the east coast and Scott and I shall attend the show once we get official details.
I would tell any metalhead this,get this album and you will enjoy it for years to come!

Title: The Evolution Of Chaos

tracks are:
1-intro
2-Dying Season
3-Control By Chaos
4-No Stone Unturned
5-Arrows Of Agony
6-Fade Away
7-A Hero's Welcome
8-Undone
9-BloodKult
10-Red Tears Of Disgrace

HEATHEN is:

David White,Vokills
Lee Altus-Guitars
Kragen Lum-Guitars
Jon Torres-Bass
Darren Minter-Drums

Label:Mascot Records

Rip-Plugger
06-30-2010, 10:05 PM
Published by Season of Mist!!! AVAILABLE NOW WORLDWIDE.

HIRAX Noise Chaos War CD 2010. Published by Season of Mist!!!
AVAILABLE NOW WORLDWIDE.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eJIyD47qz8

R-P

Rip-Plugger
07-15-2012, 10:00 PM
Ulysses Siren has released it's 2012 demo.it features 4 trax and it is old school bay area thrash.
members are:
Manny lopez-vox
Jon Torres-guitars
Stone clement-guitars
Joe jimenez-Bass
Steve Heuser-drums

trax
1-Justifiable Homicide
2-Bludgeon Mass
3-Lethal Inception
4-Christ BC

contact-www.ulysses_siren.com