PDA

View Full Version : Enjoyment

stripermania
10-05-2009, 09:53 PM
I know we have discussed why we fish before. I like enjoy just being out by the water getting away from it all. Is there ever a time you consider fishing too much work?

Monty
10-05-2009, 11:03 PM
I'm like you, I just like being out there. Its never work. It's physically demanding at times, but getting out there, away from everything, getting lost in the fishing experience, is just plain awesome fun.

johnnysaxatilis
10-05-2009, 11:22 PM
getting out there, away from everything, getting lost in the fishing experience, is just plain awesome fun.

:thumbsup: is there anything better?:don't know why:

surfwalker
10-06-2009, 06:52 AM
I consider it an enjoyable work experience, working at surfcasting in order to improve something that I love to do. In my case I don't consider surfcasting my escape but rather my real world. I still get that nervous, excited feeling in the pit of my stomach everytime I go on the the walk. Just picture that guy, on the beer commercial, jumping up and down clapping his hands while looking at the closet full of beer, 'ats the way I feel everytime I make my first step of the walk.

Happy Trails

JakeF
10-06-2009, 09:49 AM
Is there ever a time you consider fishing too much work?

Normally no. However, I'll admit that there have been a few times this season when, after driving an hour to a spot I intend to skish, I've looked out to see very large waves being whipped up by strong winds and never got out of the truck. Just couldn't find the motivation to open the door and get out. :don't know why: