PDA

View Full Version : Spina Pencils

Monty
10-08-2009, 09:20 PM
Here are a few pics.
2.5 oz to 3.7 oz.
His pencils are nice. Cast a mile, walk nice.
I had been hooked on PlugCaster Pencils that work nice.
But PlugCasters in my opinion are not very rugged.
Still have a few PlugCasters, but sold most and now Tony's Pencils are my #1 choice.

captnemo
10-09-2009, 11:28 AM
Is Tony still around? Someone who is writing a book should include him. He's the kind of guy who gets run over by a Mack truck, goes to the hospital for a week to mend, and when they discharge him he immediately goes fishing again. Nice pictures of those pencils, Monty.

JakeF
10-09-2009, 01:02 PM
Nice! Fatter profile than the pencils I have.

Monty
10-09-2009, 02:35 PM
Tony sent me these last week. I was very happy with the couple I got from him before this season and ordered these from him in these colors.

Is Tony still around? Someone who is writing a book should include him. He's the kind of guy who gets run over by a Mack truck, goes to the hospital for a week to mend, and when they discharge him he immediately goes fishing again. Nice pictures of those pencils, Monty.

fishinmission78
10-09-2009, 04:41 PM
Tony makes a good plug. The finish could probably use one more coat of clear. Did you put an extra coat on your plugs before you took that pic monty, they look shinier than usual. Otherwise he makes a long-lasting plug, and they do cast a mile.

Monty
10-09-2009, 05:12 PM
I was going to but these did not need them.
Tony put a decent finish on these. I have put "one more coat" on a few of his other plugs, but not these.
Nice pick-up :thumbsup:

Tony makes a good plug. The finish could probably use one more coat of clear. Did you put an extra coat on your plugs before you took that pic monty, they look shinier than usual. Otherwise he makes a long-lasting plug, and they do cast a mile.