PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday Frankiesurf!

DarkSkies
10-09-2009, 03:51 PM
Don't know how I missed it, I think it was Oct 6. Did you list it when ya joined? :beatin: Hope it was happy and ya got what you wanted. :HappyWave: :birthday:

williehookem
10-09-2009, 04:22 PM
Happy birthday, frankiesurf!

albiealert
10-09-2009, 04:30 PM
Happy belated birthday.

Frankiesurf
10-09-2009, 09:08 PM
I never made it visible. It is now though so you know in advance.

Thanks guys. I did get what I wanted. A wetsuit package that came with a Henderson Neosport 7mm full suit, gloves, booties, 6mm hood, shampoo and anti-stink. The suit was too small so I am exchanging it. All I need now is wading boots and neoprene socks. I wanted to get fins, a dive knife and a compass before the fall is over but it won't be in the cards. Skishing will have to wait till next year.

skinner
10-09-2009, 09:18 PM
Happy Birthday! :birthday:

finchaser
10-09-2009, 10:17 PM
Many more :plastered:

vpass
10-09-2009, 10:36 PM
:birthday: Enjoy!

stripercrazy
10-10-2009, 01:21 PM
I never made it visible. It is now though so you know in advance.

Thanks guys. I did get what I wanted. A wetsuit package that came with a Henderson Neosport 7mm full suit, gloves, booties, 6mm hood, shampoo and anti-stink. The suit was too small so I am exchanging it. All I need now is wading boots and neoprene socks. I wanted to get fins, a dive knife and a compass before the fall is over but it won't be in the cards. Skishing will have to wait till next year.

Hey it sounds like you're at least halfway there. If you want to economize, a Walmart near Valley Stream had some of the summer stuff marked down. I saw swim fins with goggles and snorkels for sale. They had 2 versions, the cheaper and more expensive, marked down to $15 and $25. It might not be what you're looking for, but it will get you in the water that much quicker. Hope the birthday was happy.:plastered:

cowherder
10-10-2009, 01:48 PM
Skishing will have to wait till next year.

Maybe you can go skishing with Jake this year, those would be some great stories.:scared: :plastered::birthday: !!!!!