PDA

View Full Version : The fishing pole is most important when being rescued!

Pebbles
10-22-2009, 05:32 PM
I am watching the news and some rescue team in Haworth, NJ needed to get a man who was stuck into mud waist deep. After an hour they pulled him out but what did the guy point to? His fishing rod, which one of the rescue workers had to get from the tree. Now that's a guy who loves fishing. He was more concerned about his fishing rod then himself!

gjb1969
10-22-2009, 05:36 PM
hardcore but u need to stay safe:eek:

Frankiesurf
10-22-2009, 07:40 PM
Whatever happens to me, the Zeebaas and St Croix are going with me. The Tica and the Penn or Quantum can sink but not the Z.

rockhopper
10-23-2009, 01:24 PM
I'm with you, What am I without my rod?:D

storminsteve
10-27-2009, 01:24 PM
I am watching the news and some rescue team in Haworth, NJ needed to get a man who was stuck into mud waist deep. After an hour they pulled him out but what did the guy point to? His fishing rod, which one of the rescue workers had to get from the tree. Now that's a guy who loves fishing. He was more concerned about his fishing rod then himself!

Haworth? Maybe he was in the Passaic River. All that trouble for a few catfish. :whoo::bucktooth: :kooky: Hardcore for sure, there's no cure for that.:cool:

nitestrikes
10-27-2009, 02:52 PM
From another forum, it makes perfect sense for this thread-

"they can have my neighbors fishing pole when they pry it from his cold, dead hands. And who knows, they might have to anyway. Every warm day of any season, this 87+ year old dude walks down to the dock, and sits all day catching dozens of fish, which he then releases.":fishing:

stripercrazy
10-27-2009, 05:01 PM
From another forum, it makes perfect sense for this thread-

"they can have my neighbors fishing pole when they pry it from his cold, dead hands. And who knows, they might have to anyway. Every warm day of any season, this 87+ year old dude walks down to the dock, and sits all day catching dozens of fish, which he then releases.":fishing:

:thumbsup: