PDA

View Full Version : Fines

stripermania
10-25-2009, 05:13 PM
How many of you have received some sort of fine while fishing (parking, no permit etc....)?

Monty
10-25-2009, 08:56 PM
Speeding to the next spot.......yes
Parked, fishing, car towed because inspection way late....yes

jimbob
10-25-2009, 10:39 PM
Parking ticket in South Hampton near Shinnecock inlet

hookset
10-27-2009, 01:45 PM
Do boats count? Got a ticket for having sex on the boat in a back bay near an inlet once. The officer who boarded us got me just as I was pulling my pants up. He couldn't really nail us for the sex thing. He was mad because he said we were by the channel and should have been more observant for navigation purposes. No one ever came back that way so we didn't think it was a big deal. He ended up giving me a ticket because one of the running lights needed a new bulb. This was in the daytime, mind you.:kooky: I guess it's a small price to pay, if you want to play.

c4charlie
10-29-2009, 01:18 AM
got a ticket for listening to a message on my cell phone from Darkskies or maybe I was leaving him a message going from one spot to another at a NJ shore town. It was expensive.

Frankiesurf
10-29-2009, 07:06 AM
When chatting with DS ALWAYS pull over. It will usually be a while.:wheeeee:

DarkSkies
10-29-2009, 12:14 PM
got a ticket for listening to a message on my cell phone from Darkskies or maybe I was leaving him a message going from one spot to another at a NJ shore town. It was expensive.

Sorry dude! :embarassed: :don't know why: :fishing:

When chatting with DS ALWAYS pull over. It will usually be a while.:wheeeee:

I don't think it's possible for me to have a 5 minute conversation with someone. :ROFLMAO Unless we're fishin and in stealth defcon silence mode.

There is only one fishing fanatic phone talker worse than me, Zimno aka the Wacky Weatherman. This dude will go on and on until both our cell phone batteries run out. The first time I talked to him, I said to myself: Man this guy talks a lot, could I be that bad?

Yep I am! :embarassed: I really think he's worse though. :rolleyes:

wish4fish
10-29-2009, 01:17 PM
Do boats count? Got a ticket for having sex on the boat in a back bay near an inlet once. The officer who boarded us got me just as I was pulling my pants up. He couldn't really nail us for the sex thing. He was mad because he said we were by the channel and should have been more observant for navigation purposes. No one ever came back that way so we didn't think it was a big deal. He ended up giving me a ticket because one of the running lights needed a new bulb. This was in the daytime, mind you.:kooky: I guess it's a small price to pay, if you want to play.

:ttiwwop::plastered: