PDA

View Full Version : Hobie quest fisherman!

freshfish
11-15-2009, 08:49 PM
I am selling my hobie quest 2008 fishing kayak. The kayak is mint! I am selling it with the following a hobie seat, hobie paddle (brand new in package), hobie gear bucket, custom milk fishing crate, and a basic life jacket.. It also has a scotty mount which you could attach any type of rod hold you want.

Would be willing to let it go for $700. Located in Middletown NJ

also I have very nice upgrades such as:

Hobie trax cart
Surf to Summit GTS Elite Seat
Scotty Bait Caster / Spinning Rod Holder with scotty 259 extender
Hobie gear bucket
Deluxe KFS Anchor Trolley Kit
Anchor Kit- 3lb anchor
zig zag cleat
Carlisle Magic Paddle

if you want these included let me know and i will come up with a price for them with the kayak!

ledhead36
11-15-2009, 09:15 PM
It looks almost brand new, freshfish. I'm not in the market for one, but from what they retail at, that's not a bad price. Good luck with it.

hookedonbass
11-15-2009, 10:46 PM
Welcome freshfish. :HappyWave: How many years have you been into fishing?

freshfish
11-15-2009, 11:32 PM
It looks almost brand new, freshfish. I'm not in the market for one, but from what they retail at, that's not a bad price. Good luck with it.

Thanks... It really is almost brand new! It has almost no scratches on the bottom and i always cleaned it after every use and was always stored indoors and almost all my accessories are brand new and some of them are still in the package or have stickers on them!!! Great kayak all around and i am really going to miss it..

freshfish
11-15-2009, 11:35 PM
Welcome freshfish. :HappyWave: How many years have you been into fishing?

I have been fishing since i was 4 yeas old! Still remember the day i caught my first fish which was a trout!! Just recently started kayak fishing and absolutley love it.. I hope i can find someone who can use this kayak and fish the heck out of it!

freshfish
11-24-2009, 08:44 PM
kayak sold!!!

still have Surf to Summit GTS Elite Seat, carisle magic carbon paddle, and a kayak cart