PDA

View Full Version : Another Northeaster

finchaser
11-19-2009, 05:04 PM
Another northeaster Sunday and Monday if these keep up one after another, the end of 2009 fall surf season may be upon us, as many fish are passing offshore. The bigger fish are already showing in Delaware and Maryland. Large schools of bass have been spotted in the bait rich waters of the Mudhole gorging themselves on sandeels.
This is common when northeasters push the bait offshore.
If you look at a chart and draw a line from Montalk out of the NE to the next coast you end up around Delaware . I was told this by an old-timer some 40 years ago and have seen it happen before.:( This is why the netters fought so hard to open the EZZ zone up , thank god Bush made Federal waters a gamefish zone for bass where no legal netting or fishing for bass can be done.

IMO Northeasters are Mother Natures way of keeping man in check and protecting all fish:)

fishinmission78
11-19-2009, 06:06 PM
Whar he said, fishing sux with all this weather and the big timber in the surf. http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/images/icons/icon13.gif

lostatsea
11-19-2009, 06:13 PM
:burn:We can't get a break with these northeasters.

GeoffT
11-19-2009, 11:24 PM
Time to do the boat thing - it's been insane fishing offshore. Me thinks I'll go over to the dark side Saturday with some good NW winds forecasted. Should be epic. :)

finchaser
11-20-2009, 08:50 AM
Me to:)

Pebbles
11-20-2009, 09:20 AM
I didn't fish the last storm and have not had the opportunity to go scout out the areas and see the damage done. Sometimes that's Rich's job, thanks sweetie:kiss:.

I would like to try to get out Monday or Tuesday night. I need to step up to the plate and do my share of the work and go get some fish.

finchaser
11-20-2009, 11:26 AM
I didn't fish the last storm and have not had the opportunity to go scout out the areas and see the damage done. Sometimes that's Rich's job, thanks sweetie:kiss:.

I would like to try to get out Monday or Tuesday night. I need to step up to the plate and do my share of the work and go get some fish.

:clapping::clapping::clapping: