PDA

View Full Version : If you were a comic book or cartoon character

DarkSkies
11-22-2009, 01:32 PM
Who would you be?

I call dibs on Goofy... either SuperGoofy or GooganGoofy suits me fine. :cool: I know this should probably be in the Pub but thought more people might see it here. It's gonna be a long cold winter, step up to the plate and let's hear how you see yourself through cartoon eyes. :laugh:

What do you get when you make a superhero out of one of the most clumsiest comic characters there is: You get a SuperGoofy!

You will have a dog that possesses extraordinary powers, but also not being extremely inteligent and super clumsy. Faster than a speeding bullet, but clumsy enough to still catch that same bullet.

In daily life, Super Goofy is pretending he is a widower, taking care of his only son, but under those old not-trendy closes, the well known red pajama with the SG is worn. Whenever there is danger threatening the earth population, Goofy jumps into an alley, a phonebooth or a closet, and changes into: SuperGoofy
In normal life, Goofy has a girlfriend called Glory-Bee, who is the lois lane of the Comic Superheroes.

Glory-Bee is a slender, pretty, blond young dognose lady who, while quite good-natured and likable, tends to be somewhat of an "dumb blond " (a stereotype of the "Airhead"). While it might be difficult to imagine she had a very strong crush on Goofy, he hardly seemed to notice.

Occasionally, however, he did try to impress her, even to the point of trying to reveal his Super Goof identity to her, to no avail.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://tshit.com/supergoofy/Super-Goofy.jpg&imgrefurl=http://tshit.com/supergoofy/&usg=__oeQKcET_JSOOStcu_QOuV8tONgc=&h=450&w=395&sz=95&hl=en&start=15&tbnid=lL96h5bChLz9RM:&tbnh=127&tbnw=111&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dgoofy%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den %26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DG

lostatsea
11-22-2009, 02:04 PM
I would be Mighty Mouse.:D

Frankiesurf
11-22-2009, 02:31 PM
Murderface from Dethklok.

Taken from Wikipedia

Murderface is "a self-hating bass player who's always trying to act like he's more important than he is," in part because his bass playing is usually mixed out completely.
Brendon Small describes Murderface as "thin-skinned and incredibly sensitive and just wants to be accepted constantly but can’t get that because he’s such a di ck and pushes people away".

He is also into history.

If this doesn't describe me then I don't know what does.

I always seem to be mixed out in recording too.

SharkHart
11-22-2009, 02:33 PM
guys who claim to kill huge bass during storm week on a certain site

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/forevernight21/DBgTeamEpic_1024x768.jpg

i ll take bobalouie for me

CharlieTuna
11-22-2009, 08:08 PM
Who would I be? Well Charlie Tuna!

DarkSkies
11-23-2009, 10:29 PM
Murderface from Dethklok.

Taken from Wikipedia

Murderface is "a self-hating bass player who's always trying to act like he's more important than he is," in part because his bass playing is usually mixed out completely.
Brendon Small describes Murderface as "thin-skinned and incredibly sensitive and just wants to be accepted constantly but can’t get that because he’s such a di ck and pushes people away".

He is also into history.

If this doesn't describe me then I don't know what does.

I always seem to be mixed out in recording too.

Is it the case that this describes you, OR the character was taken from a timeline of your life? Only difference between you and this guy is that he CAN grow a mustache. :laugh: :moon: :ROFLMAO ;) :HappyWave:

Once I learn PhotoChop, you know your head is gonna be put on this one. :laugh:

Frankiesurf
11-24-2009, 05:05 PM
That is the best T-shirt i have ever seen.

DarkSkies
11-24-2009, 08:32 PM
You're right Frankie, it won't too bad of a thing when I finally figure out how to Photochop your head on that. It might even increase your rep, as a serial killer in training. ;)

Pebbles
11-24-2009, 10:36 PM
I would be Little Audrey.

9wueSzi-BmE

albiealert
12-05-2009, 03:45 PM
I would be Speed Racer, I certainly have gotten enough speeding tickets in my life.:D