PDA

View Full Version : Something you don't know about Dark

Pebbles
11-23-2009, 01:21 PM
He won "Midget of the Year" at the Boys and Girls Club.

Also won the award of the "Most books read" He had to write a report for each book read.

Along with top swimming awards.

albiealert
11-23-2009, 03:56 PM
Was he a boy scout as well? Do tell, inquiring minds want to know.;)

clamchucker
11-23-2009, 04:10 PM
I think those awards are admirable, and show initiative. We didn't have Boys clubs when I was growing up. Good for you, Dark.

Frankiesurf
11-23-2009, 05:34 PM
Midget of the year huh? Where do I sign up?

dogfish
11-23-2009, 05:57 PM
So do ya mean dark is proud of being in the midget club?:huh: Were there uniforms in this club, or could you dress however you wanted?:ROFLMAO

bababooey
11-23-2009, 06:17 PM
So do ya mean dark is proud of being in the midget club?:huh: Were there uniforms in this club, or could you dress however you wanted?:ROFLMAO

:clapping::clapping: http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/images/icons/icon3.gifGolden photoshop opportunity here folks. Who will come forth with a headshot of Dark? (kicking myself for neglecting to take at least a cell phone pic when I bumped into him at the spring show)

Frankiesurf
11-23-2009, 10:06 PM
Actually thats him in the pic on the right. Not the best pic but hey, his yearbook club in high school didn't have too many pics of him. They worked with what they had.

DarkSkies
11-23-2009, 10:15 PM
Pebbles, I was wondering why you were asking me those questions about the Boy's Club the other day? :huh:

All my life I try to get away from the Dork image. I manage to get some distance there, and now I'm right back where I started, Dorks r Us. :bucktooth: :laugh:

Boy, God sure sent me an Angel when he put you into my life. :rolleyes: :kooky:

plugcrazy
11-23-2009, 10:23 PM
I guess they did not know that they are called "little people"? Does this mean you are under 4", uh, I mean 4'?:D