Pebbles
11-26-2009, 07:58 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

finchaser
11-26-2009, 10:44 AM
Back at ya!:HappyWave:and to all:HappyWave:

Monty
11-26-2009, 11:42 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Pebbles, Dark and Everyone.

surfwalker
11-26-2009, 11:47 AM
Happy Thanksgiving

DarkSkies
11-26-2009, 01:22 PM
I'm thankful for a lot of things this Thanksgiving,, even though there has been lots of sadness.

I'm thankful for my family members who are still alive, and grateful I get to share some more experiences with them, just for today.

I'm thankful for my sobriety. There might still be a slight mental illness in my head :laugh: :kooky: but at least the drinking and drugs are not knocking at the door any more. That's why I try to help so many people, to give back what was given to me freely.

I'm thankful to Pebbles and the common sense discussions we have, and the shared laughter. :heart:

I'm thankful for all the people I know and have met in the fishing world. I try to have a blast every time I'm out there, I hope my enthusiasm is contagious.

I'm thankful for the members of this site, their initiative in helping their fellow anglers, and their maturity in not making this a place where I have to spend hours moderating arguments and fights.

Good wishes and thoughts to you all, and your families, and especiially those who are going through a time of suffering now. I hope things will get better, and they will, if you can just hang in there. :thumbsup:

Happy Thanksgiving Day, people! :HappyWave:

vpass
11-26-2009, 05:59 PM
God bless all of you. I wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving.

cowherder
11-26-2009, 07:44 PM
I'm thankful for the members of this site, their initiative in helping their fellow anglers, and their maturity in not making this a place where I have to spend hours moderating arguments and fights.

I'm thankful for all the people who have helped me. Some of you guys are so cool, and actually care about whether I catch fish or not. I am thankful for my family too, and that I still have a job. Happy thanksgiving everyone!

jimbob
11-26-2009, 09:02 PM
Happy Thankgiving!

fishinmission78
11-27-2009, 12:04 AM
Hope you all had a happy thanksgiving.

DarkSkies
11-27-2009, 10:23 PM
I'm thankful for a lot of things this Thanksgiving,, even though there has been lots of sadness.

Well today was not a great fishin day for me, the man without a plan. :embarassed: But it was a great day nonetheless. I got to fish one more time with the OFFC, and realized again how grateful I am to have people think of me. They saw I was throwin with a 2 piece and sometimes separating it with the banzai casts ;), so they presented me with a custom built 9'2" lamiglass rod built by Fishjay many years ago.

At first I tried to buy it from him, but he insisted it was a gift. It's hard for me to accept things from people, and I'm glad I let him do that for me.

Guys, from the bottom of my heart, I will fish that rod with pride and will call ya's the first fish I land on it. Ya gotta be thankful the night bite is dead now, otherwise I'd be callin ya at 3am! :kooky: :laugh:

Thanks again, guys. :thumbsup::thumbsup: I'm glad I met ya's that fateful day a few years ago. God Bless you all and may he look out for you, in case King Neptune doesn't. :lookhappy: :HappyWave: