PDA

View Full Version : A True Fairy tale...

finchaser
12-06-2009, 09:08 AM
A True Fairy tale...

http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8558&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1260108462 (http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8558&d=1260108462)

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?'
The girl Said, 'NO!'

And the guy lived happily ever after and rode
Motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and
Drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the
Toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.
The end

Frankiesurf
12-06-2009, 01:09 PM
That just brought a tear to my eye. Thank you for the touching story.

vpass
12-06-2009, 01:47 PM
Lucky bastard, :plastered: I'm feeling:(

Pebbles
12-06-2009, 06:27 PM
Finchaser, this is the way it really happened:

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?'
The girl Said, 'NO!'

And the GIRL lived happily ever after. She rode in fancy cars and went to wonderful parties with dinner served on elegant China. She drank wine Spritzers and decorated her house with floral arrangements and candles, had tons of money in the bank and left the
Toilet seat down. She didn't have to listen to the guy who farted whenever he wanted. And She lived happily ever after!:heart:
The end

finchaser
12-06-2009, 08:20 PM
:wow:

freshfish
12-06-2009, 09:09 PM
hahah

DarkSkies
12-07-2009, 01:15 AM
Wow at first I thought Fin put up something nice, how stupid of me. :laugh: :rolleyes: But I see Pebbles fired back with a witty response, WTG! :clapping::clapping:

storminsteve
12-07-2009, 09:33 AM
Finchaser, this is the way it really happened:

She didn't have to listen to the guy who farted whenever he wanted. And She lived happily ever after!:heart:

The end

I assume you've never been the lucky recipient of a Dutch oven fart. What more could a girl want? :D

" when you are laying in bed with a "significant other" and you fart then hold her head under the blanket
girl: what did you get me for valentines day
guy: hold on...wait a minute...i got something....DUTCH OVEN!!!! "

plugginpete
12-12-2009, 01:47 PM
I assume you've never been the lucky recipient of a Dutch oven fart. What more could a girl want? :D

" when you are laying in bed with a "significant other" and you fart then hold her head under the blanket
girl: what did you get me for valentines day

:clapping:That's a gift that can last for awhile, and it's thoughtful too!

BassBuddah
01-23-2010, 10:23 AM

Sharing is caring.

jigfreak
01-23-2010, 03:43 PM
Once upon a time, Tiger asked a girl named Elin 'Will you marry me?'
The girl Said, 'of course!'

She was a hot blonde, a hot model, smokin body, total ho in the bedroom.

And Tiger was happy. :bigeyes:

Then they had kids. Elin became cranky even though she had maids, nannies, and everything else a woman could possibly want to not have too much stress in raising children.

Never enough, and she got too tired for sex on the few occasions when he wasn't travelling around the world. Tiger found a hole in one in every city, and played the best midnight golf of his life.

Tiger was not only the best golfer in the world, he was best at juggling the ho's.

He got sloppy and careless. The rest is history. The women who wanted a Tiger in the tank got nothing. The wife gets it all, or at least half.

Ho, Ho Ho. :plastered:

The end