PDA

View Full Version : help needed

killie
12-14-2009, 08:15 PM
my fishing partners phone must be broke :huh: I could use some help as where and when to fish. So if anyone would like to give me a hand and fish with me, guide me, give me much needed info, it would be much appreciated.
I hope he fixes his phone soon :)

DarkSkies
12-14-2009, 08:24 PM
Dude, you missed your true calling in life! Between the both of ya's you should do stand-up comedy and magic tricks. I bet you would pack em in better than Penn & Teller. ;) :clapping: :thumbsup:

OGB used up his battery yelling at me about being too much of a PETA freak. :scared: :ROFLMAO Usually I'm the one who runs peoples' batteries out, this time it's on him. :moon:

I estimate he'll be recharged in an hour, so that's when the pizz and vinegar will be on tap again. You're not missin much on the fishin scene except for cold dirty water and ghosts of fat ladies floating on that water. :HappyWave:

DarkSkies
12-14-2009, 08:59 PM
This is what ya missed. :)

Oh, and ya also missed out on gettin barked at by OGB, that's the best part of any fishin trip to OC. ;)

DarkSkies
12-15-2009, 09:56 AM
There was a small window open today, and ya missed it! :beatin:
Window's closed until March 1 now. :don't know why: Hope ya feel better. :HappyWave:

storminsteve
12-15-2009, 11:35 AM
I need to find that window, because lately I felt like I must need a seeing eye dog with so little action. Killie, maybe we could fish together, it would be like the blind leading the blind.:D Do you ever fish monmouth county?

jigfreak
12-15-2009, 02:34 PM
my fishing partners phone must be broke :huh: I could use some help as where and when to fish. So if anyone would like to give me a hand and fish with me, guide me, give me much needed info, it would be much appreciated.

"shirley you cant be serious" from airplane the movie.:huh:

stripercrazy
12-15-2009, 02:52 PM
A little light reading for the winter, maybe?;)

finchaser
12-15-2009, 07:31 PM

You have the flu it's for your own good,but i did get fish today:lookhappy:

Frankiesurf
12-15-2009, 09:44 PM
"shirley you cant be serious"

Yes I am and don't call me Shirley

jigfreak
12-16-2009, 02:52 PM
Yes I am and don't call me Shirley

Someone remembers that movie!:laugh:

lostatsea
12-19-2009, 01:06 PM

Are you joined at the hip to the guy or something?:huh:

killie
12-19-2009, 03:42 PM
Are you joined at the hip to the guy or something?:huh:

nah, just need help. you in?

lostatsea
12-21-2009, 03:52 PM
nah, just need help. you in?

"south of the inlet, hundred guys fishing and saw a few fish caught, a couple of nice ones too. I caught somewhere near a 20lber, swam off to see another day, I hope. metal was the ticket. "

Yep based on that report it looks like you need a lot of help.:rolleyes:
Funny guy you are.

bababooey
12-21-2009, 05:56 PM
Funny guy you are.

Lighten up Francis, I think it was supposed to be a joke. See what happens when we get a little snow on the ground?:D

o_ff46b58Hk

killie
12-21-2009, 10:13 PM
"south of the inlet, hundred guys fishing and saw a few fish caught, a couple of nice ones too. I caught somewhere near a 20lber, swam off to see another day, I hope. metal was the ticket. "

Yep based on that report it looks like you need a lot of help.:rolleyes:
Funny guy you are.

I'll give you my number, next time that happens please call me. ASAP!
thanks in advance :)

lostatsea
12-21-2009, 10:38 PM
I went back and re-read the whole thread, and I may have over-reacted. We need some funny stuff, I guess you're ok.

Are you the kind of guy who farts in church and looks at the person in back of you like he did it? I ever run into you on the beach, I would fish with you if you buy the beers afterward. Deal?:D

DarkSkies
12-22-2009, 12:26 AM
Killie is a great guy, if ya knew him you people here would want to fish with him.

He's been the brunt of jokes that he shuts the bite down for years, when the truth is a bite dies on its own and guys hesitate to admit that, so it's convenient to blame him. :don't know why:

He started the Effumall club as a joke with Mike McG, another great guy who loves jokes and ball bustin. It was never supposed to be a real fishin club. It was supposed to be the Anti-club, as a good natured-joke on the seriousness, formal structure, and competitiveness of all the clubs in the area. :2flip:

Something funny happened after they started their "joke" club. Everyone wanted to be in it! They came up with T-shirts. Everyone wanted one of them as well.

Even the guys from the established clubs wanted in. I'm a charter member of Effumall, and proud of it! :lookhappy: So proud that I got "Effumall" written in magic marker on my googan bait bucket. :laugh:

We all need to laugh at ourselves every now and then. If ya can't laugh at yourself, ya might just be the next serial killer. :kooky:

Well, Killie freely accepts people pokin fun at him about his fishin abilities. He's a damn good sport about it, and also a helluva guy. :thumbsup::thumbsup: He's the kind of guy you know ya would invite to your party in high school because everyone would have a blast with him there. :plastered:

For a guy who people don't always give credit to, I think of him as a creative genius. He's a true gonzo marketer, and actually a good surfcaster with a natural instinct for what will and won't work for the moment.

He and Finchaser (his fishing partner) are like family to each other, or maybe a grumpy Dad yellin at his irresponsible son is more like it. :argue: ;)

I'm glad I got a chance to fish with him this year. There are a couple of people on this site who seem drawn to ball bustin, Killie being one of them.

When you consider the seriousness of life, the terrible diseases people get, the heart attacks, and other illnesses that take people in the fishin world and our loved ones from us way too soon, it's a good thing to have people like Killie and others here to mix it up once in awhile.

It's gonna be a long winter, people.
What fun would life be without some ball bustin? :viking::bucktooth: :wheeeee: :headbang::plastered::fishing: :thumbsup::thumbsup: