killie
12-19-2009, 06:38 PM
I like the way you think, wanna join?

vpass
12-19-2009, 07:02 PM
Holiday shopping effumall.:2flip::2flip::2flip::2flip:

DarkSkies
12-19-2009, 11:37 PM
Who wants to eff in a mall? Can't ya get a ticket for that? Something about not having sex in public? :huh:

Or was it started by a guy who was sick of the malls, and wanted to get a whole bunch of guys together to say "EFF U" to the malls?

I don't get it, what is this fixation on malls, something against Holiday shopping?

I'm clueless on this one :don't know why: Please fill me in....;)

bababooey
12-20-2009, 07:03 PM
All the holiday scams, please give me money for my crippled legs, and then at the end of the day you see them getting up from the ground and walking perfectly fine, effumall. :2flip:

Jackbass
12-23-2009, 04:51 PM
Going to the mall tonight to shop for my wife drop a bout a grand in less than hour effumall. :2flip:
Christmas morning I will wake up to some cheesy tool set that I couldn't use to cut my shoe laces and a 10 dollar pair of sneakers from a discount store and then an iou for a weekend away somewhere I don't want to go to, that I will pay for bah humbug :ROFLMAOeffumall

porgy75
12-23-2009, 06:09 PM
Angry people effumall!

porgy75
11-30-2010, 09:53 PM
So how do you get in this Effumall club, can anyone join or is there a secret initiation?:d

DarkSkies
12-01-2010, 07:43 AM
^ I don't think it's that exclusive, Porgy.
The thing is....Killie, the VP, changes the initiation rules about once a month. :kooky:

It would help if you had fishin intel and called him to come down when you're catching.
The guy hardly ever fishes anymore. :HappyWave:
If you could help him find the fish, you might be invited to join the club. :laugh: ;) :fishing:

He does make some kick-*** shirts and stickers, though. :cool:
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?5183-Who-needs-custom-T-shirts-or-stickers-at-a-great-price-EFFUMALL!!!

cardoc765
12-03-2010, 09:32 AM
to all the freaking the holiday shopping drivers who don't pay attention to what the freak they are doing. EFFUMALL!!!!!!!!!!!

cardoc765
12-03-2010, 09:32 AM
Hows's it going Killie? Send me a pm sometime.

bababooey
12-03-2010, 09:55 AM
^^ Get a PM from killie? You must be joking!:laugh:
If you're lucky enough to get on the cell phone chain, and can put him onto fish, maaaaaaaybeeeee.:rolleyes:
If not, maybe bribe finchaser for the phone#, those 2 seem to be tight, like Batman and Robin(no offense intended, killie and finchaser):HappyWave:

storminsteve
12-03-2010, 10:12 AM
If not, maybe bribe finchaser for the phone#, those 2 seem to be tight, like Batman and Robin(no offense intended, killie and finchaser):HappyWave:

Ha a Batman reference.
Killie puts up the Batman signal. Finchaser finds the fish, and calls the guy in. You guys are crazy, funny as hell. I want in on that phone chain too!:) :fishing:
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?5739-Shout-out-to-Finchaser&highlight=batman

dogfish
12-03-2010, 11:47 AM
:laugh:
Hey if they catch fish who cares who calls who? I think you Jersey guys breathe too much of the smog from the factories on the turnpike there.:kooky:

finchaser
12-03-2010, 05:46 PM
As treasurer and one of the founders of the club I can say the rules have never changed too much:2flip:

DarkSkies
12-04-2010, 11:25 AM
Ha a Batman reference.
Killie puts up the Batman signal. Finchaser finds the fish, and calls the guy in. You guys are crazy, funny as hell. I want in on that phone chain too!:) :fishing:
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?5739-Shout-out-to-Finchaser&highlight=batman

Classic, Steve, love that creativity. Art imitating life.... :clapping:

As treasurer and one of the founders of the club I can say the rules have never changed too much:2flip:

Whatever you say, Batman. :laugh: :HappyWave:
Until next week....
Same time...
Same Batman channel....

BTW, perhaps you can use the Bat Chromatographic Analyzer (patent pending) :) to pull some more fish into the surf. This on and off bite with the schoolies is frustrating. Or you might have some more pull with King Neptune than I do. Maybe you can call him and ask him to bump the surf temps up to the low 50's for a few weeks....:fishing:

DarkSkies
01-31-2013, 09:39 AM
Since we're referring to the effumall club relative to the history of the googan bucket....thought some of ya's might like to look at this old thread and learn about the Effumall Club.........the only fishing club of it's kind.....:fishing: :)....created by Killie and Finchaser......:HappyWave:

hookset
01-31-2013, 12:18 PM

Coolest club going. What ever happened to killie does he make those shirts anymore?

finchaser
01-31-2013, 01:24 PM
if i ask him I told him to make some oval window stickers the other day

DarkSkies
08-16-2013, 10:01 AM
Bump from the past so the new guys can learn about Effumall....:cool:

And if ya want to join, or of ya's want stickers.... make sure you harass Finchaser with plenty of PMs...he's one of the founders....:moon: ;) :HappyWave:

robmedina
08-16-2013, 01:10 PM
good stuff!