View Full Version : rod returned.

rip316
12-24-2009, 07:40 PM
I am new to the site and have a story for you guys. I was fishing Bayhead one morning in november and left my rod on the curb packing to go home. I sent the word out to local tackle shops and websites to have one of your members find me on stripersurf and got my info and hand delivered it to my house. Unreal. The gentlemens name is Rich. ( Darkskies ) You guys have agreayt guy here. He was accompanied by another gentlemen but I can't remember his name. Thanks guys again. Please keep me in mind if you want to go fishing. Have a great holiday guys. Be safe and be well.

gjb1969
12-24-2009, 08:53 PM
welcome to the site and we were glad to get the set up back to u happy holidays to u and your family there are still some good people in the world:thumbsup:

RocksandReds
12-25-2009, 01:17 AM
Glad you got your setup back, Rich is a great guy he has helped me out a ton with my spike business(videos and word of mouth) and I never really formally met him, I talked to him once at the amsa show in DE not knowing and on the phone once. But he has went out of his way to help, and I consider him a Good friend for that.

There are a bunch of good people on here!!

Merry Christmas to ALL!!!!

surfstix1963
12-25-2009, 06:46 AM
Your lucky such a good guy found your rod they don't get much nicer than Rich and I have not formally met him either but I do know for sure guys like him are a rarity these days.I have my own personal reasons for making these statements he's just a good guy.

rip316
12-25-2009, 09:19 AM
I hope I get to fish with some of you guys. I have a lot to learn to add to what I already have. I love to fish with good people. I am not a loud mouth trouble maker. I am just looking to catch fish.

captnemo
12-25-2009, 01:35 PM
Dark has a great group here. I am glad to hear of the good outcome.

DarkSkies
12-25-2009, 07:00 PM
Your words are too kind, that's just the way I was brought up, no big deal. I was happy to see it get back to it's rightful owner. It's a big universe out there, but if you fish a lot, that world becomes a little smaller. Nice to meet ya! :thumbsup: