PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays

Monty
12-25-2009, 08:03 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. Hope you all enjoy the holidays. Dark, you have a great group of members. Thank you for providing such a great site.

7deadlyplugs
12-25-2009, 10:42 AM
Happy holidays to all you guys. I hope I get a chance to meet some of you on the water or at the shows in the winter. Don't eat too much today!:upck:

vpass
12-25-2009, 12:28 PM
I wish all of you a Happy Holidays and health New Year.

bababooey
12-25-2009, 12:47 PM
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all. If I offended anyone this year, it was purely intentional.:rolleyes: j/k I like the groups of different folks and if I offended anyone I apologize. I like coming here even when I don't get a chance to post. I wish all and their families a safe and healthy New Year!:plastered:

strikezone31
12-25-2009, 01:26 PM
Merry Christmas guys!

surfwalker
12-25-2009, 01:34 PM
Just like to send my wishes out for a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all and your families.
Thanks to all the posts that were made this past year, I have enjoyed them alot. Looking forward to some great topics for the cold months of inactivity.

Happy Trails

finchaser
12-25-2009, 02:03 PM
Merry Christmas to all:HappyWave::plastered:

porgy75
12-25-2009, 02:07 PM
merry christmas, happy new hear, happy chanukah, happy holidays to all!

stormchaser
12-25-2009, 02:19 PM
Happyholidays:plastered:

Frankiesurf
12-25-2009, 07:10 PM
Porgy you forgot Ramadan and Kwanzaa.

Happy holidays everyone and thanks for the great site. It's like christmas everyday with your posts. You never know what kind of gem you will be giving us.

DarkSkies
12-25-2009, 07:17 PM
You never know what kind of gem you will be giving us.

Life's like a box of chocolates!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you and your families. Thanks for the kind words Monty and others. All you guys and girls are the ones who make this a fun place, not me. I'm very grateful that since I took over I haven't had to spend time intervening in internet fights. For the most part, people are pretty respectful of others' opinions here. I really appreciate that. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Give yourselves some credit too. :clapping::clapping::clapping: This place wouldn't be anything near what it is without the helpful advice and opinions of many of ya's. Thanks from the bottom of my heart. :HappyWave:

Frankiesurf
12-25-2009, 07:23 PM
Hey Rich, your sneakers are filthy!:D

DarkSkies
12-25-2009, 07:26 PM
^ That's what happens when you'e a surf nomad with no place to call home! :laugh:
Sadly, you might be right about the resemblance, though I eat a lot more chocolate than he did. I'm getting more goofy looking with each year. :don't know why:

jimbob
12-25-2009, 08:11 PM
Happy holidays everyone, hope everyone has a healthy and productive new year. -Jim

BassBuddah
12-26-2009, 10:00 AM
Happy holidays to the good folks on here. I hope the economy picks up for us all, and we have good health moving forward.

"May you always have work for your hands to do.
May your pockets hold always a coin or two.
May the sun shine bright on your windowpane.
May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you."

ledhead36
12-26-2009, 11:00 AM
I find this site tp be very informative. It's like a database of different types of fishing. Haven't met any of you guys yet but I hope to. Happy Holidays!

albiealert
12-26-2009, 01:12 PM
Happy holidays to all and thanks for all you do Dark and Pebbles.:clapping::clapping: